Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any Comments on the Kryptonite 29 Sport? >

Any Comments on the Kryptonite 29 Sport?

Notices

Any Comments on the Kryptonite 29 Sport?

Old 03-18-2002, 05:03 PM
straycat

Default Any Comments on the Kryptonite 29 Sport?

Anyone out there have any info or feedback on Krypyonite's 29 ' sport? A freind is asking and I dont have to much info other than the website and Typhoon racing promo. Any info is appreciated good or bad! thanx

Old 03-18-2002, 05:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Typhoon guys alone are a testament to this hull..tough and fast...

I'm sure Randy from Typhoon will give you some feedback when he see's this post...

Old 03-18-2002, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

The hull is the same as mine but has a built in swim platform.The boat is rock solid and is layed up with the best materials avalable.There are no short cut when Kirk builds these boats.I wouldnt put my life on the line and race one if I didnt think it would stay together.Quality,Quality,Quality.

PS I dont sell them I just beat the hell out of them and I havent been able to break it yet!

Randy
Old 03-18-2002, 06:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

My throttleman owned an F-1 Kryptonite (Wanted Racing). Let me tell you..... that boat handled really well, it was very fast and was built like a tank. We beat the hell out of that thing and it took everything that was thrown at it without any problems at all.

Lynch Mob (F2-3)

Last edited by Hot Duck; 03-19-2002 at 02:00 AM.
Old 03-18-2002, 07:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Kryptonite is a Great boat, Solid as a rock and born to run. I know of a Krypt that is at the 100mph mark. If you are interested in a Great Compination call Typhoon Performance Marine in Toms River 732-477-6157 Tell Andy Frank sent you. He can answer a lot of your questions about the boat.
Old 03-18-2002, 07:50 PM
straycat

Appreciate the info, I will pass it along!

Old 03-18-2002, 08:14 PM
Registered

Tony at Ocean outboard showed me a 29 krypo with twin outboards. If the recession didn't hurt my business so bad I would be crusing the south shore this summer. The boat was put together perfectly. Well there is hope for next year.
Old 03-18-2002, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've seen the boats up close, in person and have been to the factory. I have seen how they are built and can tell you that Kirk does a top notch job! There is one that is running 96 mph right now and I've run next to(okay, he went by me!) the 27' Wanted boat and it runs perfect---great attitude and FAST.
Old 03-18-2002, 09:08 PM
Registered

I had an opportunity to drive Excelerator, an F-1 Kryptonite. Excellent boat. It feels bigger than it is, too. The bow has quite a flare which gives you a nice, safe feeling. The cockpit is roomy, and the finish on the hull is first rate. Kirk is a real professional. He is trustworthy and fair. Only good things to say.
Old 03-18-2002, 09:12 PM
straycat

Wish I go t this much advise before i picked the first ex-wife! I will forward all the info and better yet , try to get him to join OSO!

Quick Reply: Any Comments on the Kryptonite 29 Sport?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.