Notices

Factory 1 Offer

Old 03-18-2002, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Default Factory 1 Offer

With 4 good years under are bellt in Factory 1 our team (TYPHOON F1-29) would like to give back a little for all the help we recieved along are journey. Are offer is to any new teams in preferably F-1 some help getting you started.We would like to get more teams out there and take away some of your fears and concerns.It will be like a mentor program and I think all teams should get involved and take a new team on.Maybe no rookies think they need help and thats ok but are offer is there for you if you want it.

Randy
Old 03-18-2002, 05:25 PM
straycat

Great Idea! I will forward the info to an associate who is up in the air whether to go race/pleasure or strictly sport ( actually in the same hull as you guys as I understand) we'll keep you posted! thanx

Old 03-18-2002, 05:41 PM
Registered

My fax at work is 908-272-4764 or E-mail me. It would be great with another Krytonite
Randy
Old 03-18-2002, 08:51 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am hopefully goign to be unngin a P class this summer. Eitehr in my scarab (if i can;t sell her ASAP) or if i get the new boat i've been drooling over. I woudl ove to get some tips pointers instruction and rule clarrifications. I have never raced before so i need all the help i can get!
Old 03-18-2002, 11:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Typhoon, Thats is a great idea,and we would also be willing to help if anyone feels they could use some advise or help in any way.
That is what the sport is all about,and the stronger the teams become the better the sport.

XtremeRacing F1-57
Old 03-19-2002, 07:19 AM
Registered

Extream thanks for also offering to help a new team.Being that you are from the south and we are from the north it should be easyer to hook up a team.
Puder keep me posted on your intentions.
Randy
Old 03-19-2002, 11:15 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Randy, that's not nice. Your gonna teach poor Puder bad habits so you can kick his ass royaly on race day.
Old 03-19-2002, 05:00 PM
Registered

Ron I wouldnt do that.I'll help untill the flag goes up and then there on there own.I would like to help and see them do good.My first race was alot differant than I thought it would be.
Randy
Old 03-19-2002, 07:14 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

you going to show us how to drick beer?
Old 03-19-2002, 11:30 PM
Registered

Randy, we will probilble race SBI this year,only because there is so many local races in Florida.We will be in Maimi in April and again if anyone needs any help we would be more then happy to help.We have a full service Marina in Melbourne and can also set you up at LakeX if need be.Good luck to all the teams this year new and old.We are looking foward to an exciting year,and looking foward to seeing alot of old friends and meeting some new ones.

XtremeRacing
Frank

Quick Reply: Factory 1 Offer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.