If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Active Thunder or 15' Hydrostream

With all the talk of Active Thunder Im thinking of buying one them or a 15' Hydrostream. Its a tough call between the 2 boats on ride and resale. Can anyone help me?

FOUNDER and BG1 Charter Member Jeffrey's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Twin Step 42 Tiger
    Newport Beach, CA
    Ok ... I know why you did it but I can't let it go without a comment. I'm a Cigarette owner and we (OSO) own a Cigarette. I have owned three of them and couldn't imagine owning anything else. That being said ... it is not necessary to belittle the opinions of others or their boats.

The Active Thunder owners - like all owners - are proud of their boats and willing to say so. Bottom line? If you don't want to hear it anymore ... don't click on that topic. You can't let it frustrate you to the point where you need to place a topic like this to insight controversy. It isn't necessary.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Steve 1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Slippery when wet!
    Beautiful Fort Lauderdale
    First off the 15 boat is much too large for you.
    Second neither company accepts Food Stamps as Payment
    Stick with your Rubber Ducky and Inflatable Girlfriend LOL

Shish what a loser

Best Regards

Platinum Member Platinum Member ActiveThunder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cult Founder, 1993
    Pompano Beach, Florida
    Personally I think the 15' Hydrostream is a blast to drive. Ever watch them go by sitting at the Tiki Bar? Living on the edge! I woulda bought that company if it was for sale back then, too.

We are available all day tomorrow for a factory tour describing all of our construction techniques as well as our lastest changes and upgrades. Follow this with an offshore demo ride to show you what my clients have been bragging about. You are in Miami? Half hour drive. 45 minutes if there's a wreck. You gotta know how I love those car wrecks!

Sound interested? Then you can come back to the board and report first hand, good, bad or indifferent.

If, by 8:30 EST tonite, and I see you on-line monitoring this right now, you post your name and type of boat you currently own, I will be glad to compensate you with $5000.00 tomorrow in the form of a cashier's check made out to you. Just bring along your driver's license for ID and a copy of your current vessel registration.

Please come on up! I promise you will enjoy the time you spent!

Thank you, Patrick

This is way 2 much fun, And believe me I dont need the 5 g's!!

My Boats:
    2001 tstgun
    A guy here in Miami told me that he's 99% sure that "World champion Cigarette" owns a 46' Rough Rider with Zul motors.

Gin and Sonic

I don't want to get involved with this, but I will just say If you don't take him up on that offer, You must be a fake!

interesting to see who can "really" put there money where their mouth is...very interesting!

And, if I did want the money, he left me a whole minute and a half to do so. Boy is he one risky guy!!

Charter Member Charter Member Ted G's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Marlago 35 FS, 18 Neptune CC
    Edgerock Baby!!
    Pat is not screwing around-he will live up to this deal! Trust me, I know he gives away GOOD stuff I love a company(and owner)that stands behind their product.
    Chesapeake Bay Powerboat Association

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast