Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Has anybody bought from daredevil (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/204170-has-anybody-bought-daredevil.html)

oldschoolfan 03-06-2009 09:07 AM

Wow I don't want to adoopt the Kraut just wanted his autograph. Perhaps on my bar tab.:evilb:

oldschoolfan 03-06-2009 09:19 AM

I was going to take a risk but maybe instead of an autograph you could just buy me a round. :drink: but i will tell you what i may talk to you while I drink it if you are lucky.:ernaehrung004:

oldschoolfan 03-06-2009 09:47 AM

That would be really cool. I bet i would be able to sell it on ebay for $ .05. Could you make sure it's from a state that accepts deposits.

offshoredrillin 03-06-2009 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by AugiePensa (Post 2814786)
W O W ! I have missed a lot. First, daredevil is a bi$ch! I've known him for a lot of years. He's a Rat German bi$ch who when he comes to race (or get towed) with OPA will have NOTHING but salami's thrown at him as he WILL be behind ALL THE OTHER CLASS 4 Boats (If He Show's Up). Would I buy USED PARTS from him, $uck NO, I wouldn't buy used parts from anyone. I would be buying someone elses problem. So in closing, SCHULTZY Suc$s, his boat ain't gonna win $hit in OPA and I might just have to have him takin" for a ride when he comes back to Jersey to close his BIG MOUTH.

So augie, have you always been this quiet about things? :D

mmareno 03-07-2009 04:01 AM

This is like the enegizer bunny........... Going.......................Going................. ............................Going................. .................................................. ...Going

Going

Going

Going

Going

Going

:food-smiley-007:

brian41 03-07-2009 07:26 AM

DAMN daredevil you posted a $1,000,000.00 in inventory on swap today!!!! I would think that would be abuse of the system wouldn't you ? I have over 10,000 items IN STOCK and have never used the swap shop but hell if you can abuse it why cant I.

IS IB SYSTEMS OWED BY A GERMAN NAMED SCOTT ????

fund razor 03-07-2009 07:34 AM

It sucks when a guy starts giving germans a bad name.

Ich sage das, weil ich deutsch bin. ;)

brian41 03-07-2009 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2816136)
It sucks when a guy starts giving germans a bad name.

Ich sage das, weil ich deutsch bin. ;)

Hey John, Nothing wrong with Germans as it is part of what makes up the mutt that I am.:ernaehrung004: