Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Has anybody bought from daredevil (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/204170-has-anybody-bought-daredevil.html)

AugiePensa 03-07-2009 10:00 AM

OUIET!!!!!!!!!!! Not when it comes to Schultzy.

Baja_man 03-07-2009 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2816136)
It sucks when a guy starts giving germans a bad name.

Ich sage das, weil ich deutsch bin. ;)

Ich habe ein wenig Englisch und Deutsch in mir.

ItsPeanut 03-10-2009 09:00 PM

I had no problems with DD. He took great care of me. Redid transom, stringers, bulkheads, tabs, gas tank, floor and everything else i needed help with on my scout. Ive got a new boat thats 10 plus years old because of him. If you can get past the the euro attitude which i was able to deal with, one straight up dude. Oh, and i owe him money and he hasnt bothered me about it. Thanks Scotty for everything. Good luck this season.

mike tkach 03-26-2009 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2829342)
Hey ,,BRIAN 41 ?????

Did u find out if I am a scammer now ?!

Just wondering if it helped you at all ???!!!!:rolleyes::cool-smiley-027:

Scott

dude ,this thread is dead[let it go].buy the way,is my post count acceptiable for you now?LOL.:ernaehrung004:

Moving2Miami 03-26-2009 01:10 AM

Enough already, Ladies.....

Man...WTF? Can we just put these three in the same bar, give 'em a few shots of Jack and let them duke out their problems? I haven't seen this kind of cat fighting since 10th grade! Holy chit, Batman....

Geez....I'm just sayin'.....lol:ernaehrung004:

articfriends 03-26-2009 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2813426)
OH BY THE WAY DARE DEVIL WATCH OUT FOR BRIAN41, When he 1st posted on here it was at the BAJA section and he did a REAL GOOD JOB OF PISSING a lot of people off his 1st week on oso. I never bought anything from him myself but there were guys complaining about PRICE GOUGING I can check tomorrow, here was a lot bullchit. So I just buy from the other baja company thats out there if I need anything, so don't let this guy get to you. god this place has gone to hell. with rip off artist starting a thread like this well I will look and start a thread if I find the thread. so YES DARE DEVIL IS A STAND UP GUY AND GOOD RACER.:ernaehrung004: but after the way you started at the baja section and then give DDchit on Bills motor thread and start this chit I will never guy anything from you and will past this thread on to the other baja boys.:mad:

I remember the baja e-bay deal,it gets sorta convoluted,it's some thing brian 41 chose to do,right or wrong. I can tell you however I bought a stellings box from Brian a few years ago off from E-bay and it turned out the driveshaft was a mile too long. When I called brian about this he stepped up to the plate even though he really didn't have to and made it right so I think he's a fair seller and honest guy,Smitty

mike tkach 03-26-2009 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Moving2Miami (Post 2829354)
Man...WTF? Can we just put these three in the same bar, give 'em a few shots of Jack and let them duke out their problems? I haven't seen this kind of cat fighting since 10th grade! Holy chit, Batman....

Geez....I'm just sayin'.....lol:ernaehrung004:

this is oso,it,s all about the drama.:food-smiley-007:

brian41 03-26-2009 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2829342)
Hey ,,BRIAN 41 ?????

Did u find out if I am a scammer now ?!

Just wondering if it helped you at all ???!!!!:rolleyes::cool-smiley-027:

Scott

I never called you a scammer you called yourself a scammer. I asked you a question on another thread and you came out and bashed my boat and my business so I wanted to see if anybody else had any issues with you other than the first guy you did business with on this site.

In my opinion you are not a scammer you just handled a bad deal the wrong way in that thread, but since then you seem to have straighten that deal out and have been doing the right thing since.

Also Daredevil did you ever find the brackets you needed for the old style drive bottles as I found 3 of them the other day.

As for the members that do not like drama do not read if this bothers you !!!!!!!!!!!