Has anybody bought from daredevil >

Has anybody bought from daredevil

Notices

Has anybody bought from daredevil

Old 03-05-2009, 08:31 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
hey morom go ---, LETS START A POST ON HOW MANY GUYS YOU PISSED OFF ON THE BAJA SITE, SO YOU GOT LDD KICK OFF WOW YOU ARE FULL OF IT. just think back then I stuck up for you well what a fool I was. hey when you own the site you can tell me where to post. you started chit and others realize that to hope you go under.
Bring it on big boy the bottom line again I did nothing wrong or immoral. I did change the pricing and it started a lot of crying on TBM but I did get a lot of support on this site. I sell my items every day and have many customers from TBM and here.

I know that threads on TBM are still floating around as I do watch the site. Every time my name comes up so do my sales. So please if you do want to post a thread about me do it on both sites so I can hire another packer.

Warning: Anybody that wants to do business with me I do have ALL ITEMS LISTED IN STOCK and they are NEW and they will be shipped SAME DAY they are paid for. I know that is hard to believe in this industry today but it is true. If you need proof go to my Ebay store 3baja2 and check out my 100 percent feedback.

Another thing 9-03-2009 will be my 30th year in business so I am not going anywhere soon. I also own my building, all my inventory and equipment and with only a house and 2 more boat payments so I am in good shape the weather the economic zhit storm we are going through.

Dyno cell will be up and running in the next few weeks. We put the tank under the floor and put the concrete over it yesterday. Water feed and electrical are all that are left and this 2 year ordeal is complete.
Attached Thumbnails Has anybody bought from daredevil-dyno.jpg   Has anybody bought from daredevil-dyno-001.jpg   Has anybody bought from daredevil-dyno-002.jpg  

Has anybody bought from daredevil-dyno-003.jpg  
Old 03-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

brian41 ,the dyno cell looks good,looks like a dts unit, very nice.i,m glad you started the thread about buying from dd.i pearsonally won,t buy from him,i just don,t like his smart azz attitude.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey morom go ---, LETS START A POST ON HOW MANY GUYS YOU PISSED OFF ON THE BAJA SITE, SO YOU GOT LDD KICK OFF WOW YOU ARE FULL OF IT. just think back then I stuck up for you well what a fool I was. hey when you own the site you can tell me where to post. you started chit and others realize that to hope you go under.
I don't know what "chit " Brian started, but to hope someone goes under really shows a lack of class. I have only meet Brian a few times but he has been nothing but a very nice guy. The first time I meet him we ended up BS about boats and cars for probably a couple hours while he gave me a tour of his shop.

I will say if you need a part for your Baja he has it. Actually he probably has 10 of them.

Brian, get cracking on that dyno. A couple buddy are jonesing to run there motors on it.

Wes
Old 03-05-2009, 10:03 AM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

as with any transactions you always need to protect yourse;f.
When I first found that Daredevil had the Blackhawk I wanted I was aware of issues with him. With that in mind I had a friend go get the part with cash in hand, This kept everyone on the up and up. I still dont know if he was braokering it or it was his but what I do know is he got cash and I got parts.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mike tkach
brian41 ,the dyno cell looks good,looks like a dts unit, very nice.i,m glad you started the thread about buying from dd.i pearsonally won,t buy from him,i just don,t like his smart azz attitude.
Thanks. Yes it is a DTS 2000HP dyno I started setting it up to test engines for Baja but we all know what happened to them. The project stalled last year but my engine business has gotten so busy it is time to get it operational.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by wnelles
I don't know what "chit " Brian started, but to hope someone goes under really shows a lack of class. I have only meet Brian a few times but he has been nothing but a very nice guy. The first time I meet him we ended up BS about boats and cars for probably a couple hours while he gave me a tour of his shop.

I will say if you need a part for your Baja he has it. Actually he probably has 10 of them.

Brian, get cracking on that dyno. A couple buddy are jonesing to run there motors on it.

Wes

Wes, Never mind AirTime he has an excuse he eats meds all day and then gets on the keyboard. Just read some of his posts and you will see he has some issues. He use to defended me in the past so my guess is he is in bed with daredevil or just took the wrong pills.

Ordering 3 different sets of headers today so we can weld O2 bungs and EGT sensor adaptors in them. We are not going to do the wet exhaust set up until later in the year but cell will be read for it and muffler is built.

When it is ready I will post on the LEOPA site and invite all the guys over for beers and HP show. I Already have 7 mules on the floor to play with and after we get everything dialed in I will offer a large discount for the rest of the spring to get things going.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

brian41,did he really tell you to grow up.that pos,who never met me&doesn,t know me posts that i have been in jail for 2 yrs,then when someone sais something about him that he doesn,t like,he sais grow up.the fact is nobody needs to say chit about him,everytime he posts,he proves my point,and that is that he is a smart azz moron.oops gotta go now,the warden is looking for me.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

W O W ! I have missed a lot. First, daredevil is a bi$ch! I've known him for a lot of years. He's a Rat German bi$ch who when he comes to race (or get towed) with OPA will have NOTHING but salami's thrown at him as he WILL be behind ALL THE OTHER CLASS 4 Boats (If He Show's Up). Would I buy USED PARTS from him, $uck NO, I wouldn't buy used parts from anyone. I would be buying someone elses problem. So in closing, SCHULTZY Suc$s, his boat ain't gonna win $hit in OPA and I might just have to have him takin" for a ride when he comes back to Jersey to close his BIG MOUTH.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Banned

AirTime, Where you at buddy I did not ask you to stay off my thread I asked you not to do meds when posting on it. I am waiting on your thread about me as I have a building full of Baja parts to move and could use the advertising.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Registered

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by mike tkach
brian41,did he really tell you to grow up.that pos,who never met me&doesn,t know me posts that i have been in jail for 2 yrs,then when someone sais something about him that he doesn,t like,he sais grow up.the fact is nobody needs to say chit about him,everytime he posts,he proves my point,and that is that he is a smart azz moron.oops gotta go now,the warden is looking for me.:foo
it sounds like your in bed with brian 41 dude, and to Brian the rest is for you, yah I take meds for pain for phucked up knee replacement I have .and it was not just the other site it was here where you bragged about scoring stuff and you busted peoples balls that were upset. believe me I would and never will buy anything from you you act like a 2 yr .I just thing DD scored something you wanted why would you care about doing business with him. why would you care if him and Bill are old friends or new you acted like you own this site this site was not made for bragging about scoring used parts and then telling people I payed 10.00 bucks , and will sell it to you for 10 times that. theres another company out there on the big lake that sells lots of baja parts. its people like you that has made this site go down hill. I stuck up for you here cause you were new and I hate people starting chit, but I see right through you and your lil pal .if you had any class you would delete this thread cause you started it to hurt a member who races ,and its been proven that he is not a bad guy and has helped people with parts and people that call others gay are the hiden homos themselfs.I only know DD from racing and here nuff said . so do the classy think and delete it, knowing the people I know and have worked with you are what we call a MR.KNOW IT ALL, LMAO yep had some good calls from the boys on here to day. and they all ended with what the phuck is he smoking.

Quick Reply: Has anybody bought from daredevil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.