Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Update on Gina the miracle kitten! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/204288-update-gina-miracle-kitten.html)

tx911 03-05-2009 10:14 PM

AB from Windsor you may have like 1000+ posts , and I may wave like 2-, but you sir are an A-hole.
I do not know LubeJobs42, but I am sure he earned his thousands to spend on this cat, and he can spend that how he sees fit. I also bet someone with this much compasion for a animal he owes nothing to has done more then his fair share to help out his fellow man.
I do not generally get involved in posts like this, but you response to someone going above and beyond just plain pissed me off.

tx911 03-05-2009 10:16 PM

Daredevil you where just a little faster on the keyboard then I, but I am glad to see I am not the only one that feels this way.

LubeJobs42 03-05-2009 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor (Post 2815187)
That is good news about Gina but Gina is still a very sick cat that needs special care. I know that many on hear are giving you all kinds of accolades for what a great thing you have done for this cat and all the money you that you have personally spent on vet bills, which I am sure, is at least a couple of grand, if not more. Gino, your compassion for this injured cat is very commendable but the money could of been better spent on the needy. I once heard a story able a person on this site that was once down and out and needed some dry clothes for himself and needed to find a place to stay for the night when some old person that he had approached while he was picking through the garbage, offered him a room for the night and some clean clothes, when he know that this young and person wouldn't be able to find shelter for the night. In the morning this poor old guy made this down and out person breakfast or something like that and wished him luck. The down and out person said he would never forget this poor old mans kindness and generosity and even looked for him when he was on his feet again, later on in life. I have nothing against cats but in these very troubling times where people are losing jobs, homes and are struggling just to feed their family. I really thing that the money you spent on Gina could of been spent on some very needy families, shelters for the homeless instead of a critically injured cat. I haven't heard anybody on here say that spending that kind of money on this cat was ridiculous when there are many needy people who may be living on the street and going through garbage cans to get something to eat, and that is troubling. What would they have said if your name wasn't Gino and if you didn't own the Mercedes boat? It is your money to do what you want to do with it but what you have spent on this cat would of feed a whole family for at least a month or two. That would of really been something to cheer about. I think that it would of been more humane to put this injured cat out of it's misery instead of having to press it's blatter so that it can urinate and who knows what else will be wrong with it down the road. Will Gina be able to walk or run later or just continue to suffer. Just my 2 cents.

Listen, I don't want to be rude, but I don't need you to tell me what I should have done with my money. If I want to take my money and throw it off a bridge, burn it or spend it on Gina is my purgative! You made your last comment about putting Gina down so she could stop suffering. She has not suffered one bit since I adopted her. I have spoke to my vet and others around the country as to her expected quality of life and under the circumstances she will live a normal life and give a lot of love to whoever is lucky enough to adopt her. For your information, I give plenty of money and time to different charities. Infact I probably give more on an annual basis then a lot of salaries! I am also a part owner of a non-profit company that helps single moms on welfare. For you to come here and second guess what i choose to do with my money really pisses me off. What gives you the right to lecture me?
Why don't you tell us what you have done?? I can give you a list of what I do that will make your head spin! keep your .02 cents to yourself or better yet, give it to one of your charities!

masher44 03-05-2009 10:35 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hereare some of my crew that I feed every week. 12 or 13 come by and eat and only 3 or 4 come inside. I spend a bunch of $$$ just feeding them and getting them fixed. My girlfriend calls the lake house "Cat Town". AB needs to get Fvcked and donate some of his money the way he sees fit. Great Job G!Glad there are other thoughful people out there! Hope you find a home close to you for Gina!
My one big white one is the badass of the hood. He shows up and eats, hangs out a while and always has battle scars. He must battle with everyone and protects the herd. He is about 20 pounds of muscle and I would hate to see the other cats or whatever he beats on.... :angry-smiley-038:

DareDevil 03-05-2009 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2815214)
Listen, I don't want to be rude, but I don't need you to tell me what I should have done with my money. If I want to take my money and throw it off a bridge, burn it or spend it on Gina is my purgative! You made your last comment about putting Gina down so she could stop suffering. She has not suffered one bit since I adopted her. I have spoke to my vet and others around the country as to her expected quality of life and under the circumstances she will live a normal life and give a lot of love to whoever is lucky enough to adopt her. For your information, I give plenty of money and time to different charities. Infact I probably give more on an annual basis then a lot of salaries! I am also a part owner of a non-profit company that helps single moms on welfare. For you to come here and second guess what i choose to do with my money really pisses me off. What gives you the right to lecture me?
Why don't you tell us what you have done?? I can give you a list of what I do that will make your head spin! keep your .02 cents to yourself or better yet, give it to one of your charities!

NO 1 CLASS !!!!:ernaehrung004:

candyman35 03-05-2009 11:18 PM

Gino,
GREAT JOB!!!!! We need more kind hearted people like you in this world. Hope you find her a good home.
Dan

Moving2Miami 03-06-2009 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor (Post 2815187)
That is good news about Gina but Gina is still a very sick cat that needs special care. I know that many on hear are giving you all kinds of accolades for what a great thing you have done for this cat and all the money you that you have personally spent on vet bills, which I am sure, is at least a couple of grand, if not more. Gino, your compassion for this injured cat is very commendable but the money could of been better spent on the needy. I once heard a story able a person on this site that was once down and out and needed some dry clothes for himself and needed to find a place to stay for the night when some old person that he had approached while he was picking through the garbage, offered him a room for the night and some clean clothes, when he know that this young and person wouldn't be able to find shelter for the night. In the morning this poor old guy made this down and out person breakfast or something like that and wished him luck. The down and out person said he would never forget this poor old mans kindness and generosity and even looked for him when he was on his feet again, later on in life. I have nothing against cats but in these very troubling times where people are losing jobs, homes and are struggling just to feed their family. I really thing that the money you spent on Gina could of been spent on some very needy families, shelters for the homeless instead of a critically injured cat. I haven't heard anybody on here say that spending that kind of money on this cat was ridiculous when there are many needy people who may be living on the street and going through garbage cans to get something to eat, and that is troubling. What would they have said if your name wasn't Gino and if you didn't own the Mercedes boat? It is your money to do what you want to do with it but what you have spent on this cat would of feed a whole family for at least a month or two. That would of really been something to cheer about. I think that it would of been more humane to put this injured cat out of it's misery instead of having to press it's blatter so that it can urinate and who knows what else will be wrong with it down the road. Will Gina be able to walk or run later or just continue to suffer. Just my 2 cents.

WOW! I can't even believe that you criticized him for doing this? HOW CAN YOU MANAGE TO WALK WITH BALLS THAT BIG? Holy chit!!!

So, seeing that you are obviously the authority on how OTHER people invest their money in philanthropic causes, would you please fill us in on how many poor, down on their luck, desperate, and needy people you have taken in this year so far? Ever? I'd love to know how philanthropic YOU are, please...

You know, people can do a lot more for themselves than helpless, domesticated animals can, anyday...and in every situation...especially a kitten...!

People can ask their friends for help..can an animal?

People can find their way to a shelter...can an animal?

People can get public assistance programs and food stamps...can an animal?

People can always find a way to help themselves (if they WANT to...)..An animal doesn't have that option..

That being said, cats (especially kittens..), are very loving animals, love to make your day brighter, play with you, and are some of the friendliest creatures on eart...

That is CERTAINLY a lot more than some people, for sure...

Oh, and for the record...I have 2 cats..Litter mates that are now 11 years old...When I come home in a bad mood, most of the time they cheer me up more than anyone else can...All cats know is that they love ya and are happy just about all the time! Can you say that?

What a scum sucking piece of chit you are...You should be ashamed of yourself for even opening your mouth like that...Take your extra $$$ (if you have any...) and support the causes that you want to support, and leave your condescending attitude at the door...There are people here like Gino that have a passion for animals, helping people, and just doing whatever they can to make the world a better place...What have you done lately?

I have never spoken to Gino, or anyone else on here really, so I am not bbiased at all...It just seems like he has more heart and class in his left nut then you will ever have...Kudos to you Gino...!

Finally, if you now feel like the piece of chit that you are and you want to make yourself and a few needy and helpless kittens feel a bit better, then go to www.puffypawskittyhaven.com and do something about it...Rick and his wife came out of the same mold that Gino apparently did...I know them both and they are WONDERFUL people...You should see what THEY have done...!

Nuff said...

:Whatever:

LubeJobs42 03-06-2009 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Moving2Miami (Post 2815270)
WOW! I can't even believe that you criticized him for doing this? HOW CAN YOU MANAGE TO WALK WITH BALLS THAT BIG? Holy chit!!!

So, seeing that you are obviously the authority on how OTHER people invest their money in philanthropic causes, would you please fill us in on how many poor, down on their luck, desperate, and needy people you have taken in this year so far? Ever? I'd love to know how philanthropic YOU are, please...

You know, people can do a lot more for themselves than helpless, domesticated animals can, anyday...and in every situation...especially a kitten...!

People can ask their friends for help..can an animal?

People can find their way to a shelter...can an animal?

People can get public assistance programs and food stamps...can an animal?

People can always find a way to help themselves (if they WANT to...)..An animal doesn't have that option..

That being said, cats (especially kittens..), are very loving animals, love to make your day brighter, play with you, and are some of the friendliest creatures on eart...

That is CERTAINLY a lot more than some people, for sure...

Oh, and for the record...I have 2 cats..Litter mates that are now 11 years old...When I come home in a bad mood, most of the time they cheer me up more than anyone else can...All cats know is that they love ya and are happy just about all the time! Can you say that?

What a scum sucking piece of chit you are...You should be ashamed of yourself for even opening your mouth like that...Take your extra $$$ (if you have any...) and support the causes that you want to support, and leave your condescending attitude at the door...There are people here like Gino that have a passion for animals, helping people, and just doing whatever they can to make the world a better place...What have you done lately?

I have never spoken to Gino, or anyone else on here really, so I am not bbiased at all...It just seems like he has more heart and class in his left nut then you will ever have...Kudos to you Gino...!

Finally, if you now feel like the piece of chit that you are and you want to make yourself and a few needy and helpless kittens feel a bit better, then go to www.puffypawskittyhaven.com and do something about it...Rick and his wife came out of the same mold that Gino apparently did...I know them both and they are WONDERFUL people...You should see what THEY have done...!

Nuff said...

:Whatever:

Thank you!
I read this guys post before I went to bed and I was so mad I don't think I slept 2 hours all night. I can't believe the nerve some people have!

offshoredrillin 03-06-2009 07:15 AM

Come on guys, take a deep breath. Alan/AB was one of the first to pony up and send some money when I was doing the fundraiser for Bobby B. I do believe his heart is in the right place, just as Gino's is.
I do understand that each of them have a differing opinion on an animals suffering, and can respect it. after all we have all heard stories of the "crazy" cat ladies that have 65 or so cats and loves them all, but cant afford to feed them. so is she helping them or hurting them?
anyhow, I think Gino has the right to spend his money his own way, as I think Alan does as well, just because their opinions differ, i don't think it makes either one less compassionate.

lets not bash the ones that really do help out others, animals or human.

gharp 03-06-2009 07:17 AM

Gino, you have a huge heart, wish there were more people like you. AB is a loser , should be poofed. forget about his comment. find a nice home for Gina,