Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Florida Spring Break- where to go? >

Florida Spring Break- where to go?

Notices

Florida Spring Break- where to go?

Old 03-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Florida Spring Break- where to go?

Looks like my family and I will be going up to Florida for spring break coming soon. I have some questions an I'd reallly appreciate it, if I can have some help on this. Thanks very much- Sam.

SPEEDBOATS:
LipShip: Where in FL is it, when is it usually open and what I can do/see there, and what do I do if I come (ie- call or something)

Cigarette Racing- I do know that some of the people on OSO had been shown around the factory by a worker or someone. This is at the top of my list and I'd dreamed of seeing the factory and the boats there one day. Do I have to call and make an appointment to come in, or do I just show up. Who do I talk to?

EATING etc:

Are there any good waterfront resturaunts around the Miami or Palm Beach area that have great food and service?
Any of them popular with the performance boat crowd?

MORE BOATS:

- any places in Miami or Palm Beach where you can rent a speedboat or sailboat or anything??

- ANY people around Miami or Palm Beach who would be glad to take me for a quick ride or something in a Cigarette or anything??
("Lucky Strike" etc..)

RANDOM:

swimming- i know the water is great! but, I am concerned about my family and i encountering jellyfish while swimming. any experts on that??

Thats all, again, id appreciate some help

-Sam Bartels