Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Active Thunder or 15' Hydrostream >

Active Thunder or 15' Hydrostream

Notices

Active Thunder or 15' Hydrostream

Old 03-18-2002, 07:35 PM
worldchampioncigarette

Default Active Thunder or 15' Hydrostream

With all the talk of Active Thunder Im thinking of buying one them or a 15' Hydrostream. Its a tough call between the 2 boats on ride and resale. Can anyone help me?

Old 03-18-2002, 07:55 PM
FOUNDER and BG1
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok ... I know why you did it but I can't let it go without a comment. I'm a Cigarette owner and we (OSO) own a Cigarette. I have owned three of them and couldn't imagine owning anything else. That being said ... it is not necessary to belittle the opinions of others or their boats.

The Active Thunder owners - like all owners - are proud of their boats and willing to say so. Bottom line? If you don't want to hear it anymore ... don't click on that topic. You can't let it frustrate you to the point where you need to place a topic like this to insight controversy. It isn't necessary.
Old 03-18-2002, 07:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

First off the 15’ boat is much too large for you.
Second neither company accepts Food Stamps as Payment
Stick with your Rubber Ducky and Inflatable Girlfriend LOL

Shish what a loser

Best Regards
Old 03-18-2002, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Personally I think the 15' Hydrostream is a blast to drive. Ever watch them go by sitting at the Tiki Bar? Living on the edge! I woulda bought that company if it was for sale back then, too.

We are available all day tomorrow for a factory tour describing all of our construction techniques as well as our lastest changes and upgrades. Follow this with an offshore demo ride to show you what my clients have been bragging about. You are in Miami? Half hour drive. 45 minutes if there's a wreck. You gotta know how I love those car wrecks!

Sound interested? Then you can come back to the board and report first hand, good, bad or indifferent.

If, by 8:30 EST tonite, and I see you on-line monitoring this right now, you post your name and type of boat you currently own, I will be glad to compensate you with $5000.00 tomorrow in the form of a cashier's check made out to you. Just bring along your driver's license for ID and a copy of your current vessel registration.

Please come on up! I promise you will enjoy the time you spent!

Thank you, Patrick
Old 03-18-2002, 08:34 PM
worldchampioncigarette

This is way 2 much fun, And believe me I dont need the 5 g's!!

Old 03-18-2002, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A guy here in Miami told me that he's 99% sure that "World champion Cigarette" owns a 46' Rough Rider with Zul motors.
Old 03-18-2002, 08:39 PM
Gin and Sonic

Angry

I don't want to get involved with this, but I will just say If you don't take him up on that offer, You must be a fake!

Old 03-18-2002, 08:43 PM
ScreaminDemon

interesting to see who can "really" put there money where their mouth is...very interesting!

worldchampioncigarette

And, if I did want the money, he left me a whole minute and a half to do so. Boy is he one risky guy!!

Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pat is not screwing around-he will live up to this deal! Trust me, I know he gives away GOOD stuff I love a company(and owner)that stands behind their product.

Quick Reply: Active Thunder or 15' Hydrostream

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.