Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Spring Fun Run - Saturday June 6th 2009 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/204852-lake-champlain-spring-fun-run-saturday-june-6th-2009-a.html)

jeff32 06-03-2009 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by This_side_up! (Post 2879902)
No specific time, I am about 2 hours from Mallets Bay (near Saint-Paul) ! I may be there earlier !

What is your plan ?

Tu travaille chez Lussier auto ?

yes. Lussier pontiac Buick GMC et Lussier marine are 2 of our retail business.

www.lussierpontiac.com or www.lussiermarine.com

Not sure where to launch, maybe sabrevois OR , close to valcourt island... I may have 2 or 3 friends leaving from sabrevois so maybe we could all hook up together, depending what time you are leaving, I don't even know myself!

This_side_up! 06-03-2009 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by jeff32 (Post 2879992)
yes. Lussier pontiac Buick GMC et Lussier marine are 2 of our retail business.

www.lussierpontiac.com or www.lussiermarine.com

Not sure where to launch, maybe sabrevois OR , close to valcourt island... I may have 2 or 3 friends leaving from sabrevois so maybe we could all hook up together, depending what time you are leaving, I don't even know myself!

I know your place. I am an automotive journalist. I write for Le Guide de l'auto :)

I live just in front of the Sabrevois Marina, on the other side of the river. There is a ramp near where I live that you could use also. It could be nice to go together !

Here is my e-mail
[email protected]

jeff32 06-03-2009 09:01 PM

so you worked with my friend Bert Godin?

This_side_up! 06-03-2009 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by jeff32 (Post 2880079)
so you worked with my friend Bert Godin?

Yes..but I was with Autonet.ca at the time Bertrand was with le Guide de l'auto.

We can talk about that Saturday ! :)

Let me know what you do !

penbroke 06-03-2009 09:07 PM

Well, things are not looking good for the old Donzi this time around. The engine is back in but there are still a few things to work out. It was number 4 in the line of boats to get ready this year. If it weren't for this pesky work thing I could spend a lot more time on the water.

We are planning to spend the weekend on the SeaRay and will be hanging around the end of Shelburne Point / Rock Dunder area to take some photos of the run. Don't hesitate to show us a little 'tail as you all pass...

Be safe,
Frank

penbroke 06-03-2009 09:09 PM

:party-smiley-004:

jeff32 06-03-2009 09:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by This_side_up! (Post 2880093)
Yes..but I was with Autonet.ca at the time Bertrand was with le Guide de l'auto.

We can talk about that Saturday ! :)

Let me know what you do !

I will! my cell 450 230 1231

Here is a picture of the boat I will have for this w-end so look for me!

GLH 06-04-2009 06:41 AM

Looks like a bunch of people will be boating out of Mallets Bay on Friday and go to breakwaters in Burlington at one point.

Most of the Boston and CT crew should be at the ramp around 1 PM.

This_side_up! 06-04-2009 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by jeff32 (Post 2880144)
I will! my cell 450 xxx xxxx

Here is a picture of the boat I will have for this w-end so look for me!

Got it !

I just order the decal to cross the border. It is now mandatory for boat aver 30 feet.

Do you launch in Sabrevois ? If yes, at what time ?
cia

Slinky 06-04-2009 12:27 PM

wish i could get out there this weekend...i'll be attending a batchelor party instead so we may see you guys at the turtle saturday night. Thinking about going by boat since we'll be renting the cabins at bluff point.