Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Dean Louckes Art of Design >

Dean Louckes Art of Design

Notices

Dean Louckes Art of Design

Old 03-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much did the truck and boat cost to get painted ?
Old 03-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
you got you're anwser..out of 100 people...99.9 are satisfied..great odds in my book..are you a disgruntle employee, competitor or customer..????
Amen , and DEAN sure knows how to party ......
Attached Thumbnails Dean Louckes Art of Design-all-pix-back-office-computer-3-337.jpg  
Old 03-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Very cool Donzi....... I have always admired them as simple boats with simple interiors but it is awesome as a bling bling edition too!
I like the bling bling on this boat..Great job Brian, truck looks awesome as well.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Get Real
None of my posts have been slanderous to anyone. I have just asked questions. So here is another one. How many of you that are responding to this post have actually laid down big $$$ for work at TAOD.

Everyone's anwsered you're questions, time to anwser mine..same question like before that you skipped over..
top of pg 3 post 21...

are you a disgruntle employee, competitor or customer..????

fess up..or go on with you're business.. Jeff
Old 03-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Banned

I like the bling bling on this boat..Great job Brian, truck looks awesome as well.
This is not my boat it is a customers. I did the engine and all the rigging and I am currently doing a custom dash. We are waiting on the new front seats. They are being custom made by Mcleod interiors.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Registered

Everyone's anwsered you're questions, time to anwser mine..same question like before that you skipped over..
top of pg 3 post 21...

are you a disgruntle employee, competitor or customer..????

fess up..or go on with you're business.. Jeff
Customer. I have spent a considerable amount of $$$ at his shop. Not at all thrilled with the last project and outcome. Really did not want to get into a pissing match with everyone, I was just interested to see if anyone else had any issues.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Get Real needs to Get A Life.... This wannabe is new to the board and all he does is make really stupid posts...... Go over to Speedwake.com.... You will fit in much better over there..... By the way... Did you take your so called "Project Outcome" up with Dean or did you just go right to the OSO board...... PS.... In the future it should not take 4 pages of posts for you to state your issues..... Unless your just trying to be a trouble maker... If so, I strongly suggest you delete this thread now as that kind of crap does not go well here... You started this thread.... Remember......

Last edited by maxonmike; 03-15-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Customer. I have spent a considerable amount of $$$ at his shop. Not at all thrilled with the last project and outcome. Really did not want to get into a pissing match with everyone, I was just interested to see if anyone else had any issues.

Let me see if I can figure this out. You had a boat painted by Dean..or are you looking for a boat..????.You got into a confrontation on you're first post or the ........
wanted 37,38,42,OL or Cig thread started by Custom.. http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...imits-cig.html
and here is you're quote....

03-08-2009, 11:36 AM #29
Get Real
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Interesting second post.........wanna bet he owns a 37/42 Cig/OL that has been langusihing in the classifies for months/years for 2006 pricing.......

The Julio Englesias Gladiator looks to be really clean/ 85 hours sitting on a Myco for 129K looks to be the best bang for the buck out there especially if it can be had 10-15% cheaper.

PM's boat looks great but doesn't mention hours/trailer but gets a plus for being a lake boat.

Actually in the market for the same kind of boat. After looking around I have not been able to find a 37/42 Cig/O/L for that kind of money. I have looked at a lot of dissappointments.

Dude..scamming around here does'nt go real well, especially when you have produced no real facts or evidence. This thread should be locked down. Jeff
Old 03-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Banned

Maybe if you tell us what the issues are we could feal your pain.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What kind of boat are we talking? Is it some Piece of Sh*t that you wanted to bring back to life? know one can help you or respect the post you type if you don't just say what is on your mind. That is what this Website is about.. To talk to one another for help in the boating industry, To let others gain experience from eachother and not to make the same bad choice someone else made!!

So If Dean did you wrong.... Start at A and end at Z and lets hear it. What didn't you like about the paint job, Quality, Design, Finish product??

Can't help you if we don't know!! and because you just joined that is hard to make it Credible!!

Just my .02

Quick Reply: Dean Louckes Art of Design

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.