If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Queston for SF guys

I'm new to your web site and my boat doesn't qualify with yall's, but maybe some of you south Florida guys can help. I pulling my 23' Cobalt to Key Largo the first week in May and I was wondering if there were any spots with a little or a sandy beach that would be cool to hang and mess around. We are close to Pennycamp, so the Gulf or Atlantic side would work. Thanks in advance and by the way, this is my favorite site with a lot of cool sh*t here. The house we are renting is on the canal that the old African Queen sits on, so I guess thats pertty central.

Member since the start Charter Member
    Illinois & Florida
    If your boat doesnt have a GPS I strongly suggest one with an additional southeast florida chip so you can navigate around down there easily. Enjoy!!