Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Boca raft-up pics.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/204948-lake-boca-raft-up-pics.html)

Cash Bar 03-15-2009 09:44 PM

Lake Boca raft-up pics..

2 Attachment(s)
It was a sweltering 80+ today and it's Spring Break for some Fla colleges.

We took TZriders Skater up. :evilb:

Jupiter Sunsation 03-15-2009 10:28 PM

I was at Peanut Island last weekend and it seemed like you couldn't raft without triple outboards in excess of 750 HP! Lake Boca is harder to get to, atleast Peanut can be accessed at speed (30 MPH). If it is rough the Boca ICW can be painful!

homesite 03-16-2009 11:19 AM

in the first pic, it looks like that guy is getting a blow job from another guy.

Big Time 03-16-2009 11:48 AM

OK, I'm jealous, especially since I never got to experience a spring break.

Just showed a buddy I work with these pics....he is heading down to FL in 2 days and this just got him all fired up!

johnny g 03-16-2009 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by homesite (Post 2822205)
in the first pic, it looks like that guy is getting a blow job from another guy.

LMFAO:eek:

seafordguy 03-16-2009 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by homesite (Post 2822205)

Originally Posted by Big Time (Post 2822233)
OK, I'm jealous, especially since I never got to experience a spring break.

Just showed a buddy I work with these pics....he is heading down to FL in 2 days and this just got him all fired up!

The mods need to separate these two posts!!!!!

tomtbone1993 03-16-2009 02:17 PM

In the first picture can you figure out what girl is from the North???

Racegirl3 03-16-2009 03:05 PM

Makes me ready for summer ... not that it takes much to make me ready for summer ... but .. hey ... cool pics anyway :D

Cash Bar 03-16-2009 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 2822386)
Makes me ready for summer ... not that it takes much to make me ready for summer ... but .. hey ... cool pics anyway :D

Speaking of pics.....ahem..... Vegas ??? :evilb:

And how was your hotel and what of my recommendations did you ACTUALLY go do ?? :rolleyes:

Quicksilver 03-16-2009 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 2821969)
I was at Peanut Island last weekend and it seemed like you couldn't raft without triple outboards in excess of 750 HP! Lake Boca is harder to get to, atleast Peanut can be accessed at speed (30 MPH). If it is rough the Boca ICW can be painful!

Yeah I hate the slow sections lol. That one section that everyone hauls through though is nutz, problem is when the bigger boats go through the wake and displacement bouncing back and forth between each sea wall makes for some crazy waves and turbulence. I saw a 38ft Fountain almost lose it the other day and almost get tost sideways into the eastern sea wall. When we caught up to him he had this look on his face like HOLY SH!t.