Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   whats up with reggie? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/205041-whats-up-reggie.html)

Wahoo ATV 03-18-2009 06:23 PM

Whatever... But does that CK accellerate or what? I know he had his hands full with a 1991 Cat, for a Vee, that thing is absolutely bad azz.

outlawinil 03-18-2009 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by 99fever27 (Post 2823535)
I don't get FSN but I would bet "Powerboat Television" is only on because of Fountain. With out his advertising dollars would their be anything to watch at all?

About 199 other channels with the Dish 200 package

rlj676 03-18-2009 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by outlawinil (Post 2824123)
About 199 other channels with the Dish 200 package

Yeah, but no boats on any of them.:eek:

I'm glad he produces the "infomercial" as it's better than nothing. I think there's actually some Livorsi commercials that run during it that are pretty cool too. Overall, it's the best show on TV about boats (the only, other than one local to Florida I've seen in Miami) so I'll watch it every chance I get. But Reggie's "slant" on it does take some of the fun out of it.:drink:

AIR TIME 03-18-2009 06:52 PM

I met THE TUNA at the Boston Boat show, I was with ICE and he was good to talk to, didn't know he was from conn area. We talked about the boat ck like I said its fast for a vee , but we know with a skater with the same power the skater is faster. he did say they lead most of the run to the tap bridge and I think lost a belt or it was jacksonville they lost a belt . I forget. But skaters rule and with turbines watch out. oh and you don't need a tilt trailer for a cat, you just got to know the cops in the towns to the boat ramp:p:p.:evilb: I hope reggie keeps building and selling boats, Ijust wise OL would go after the speed record but some DEAN GELLNER 698 1800SC MOTORS IN THERE, Hey I would drive and MIKE could throttle if he can't find a driver:rolleyes:. later

RaggedEdge 03-18-2009 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE (Post 2823517)
Fountain Stock .14 any more questions:grinser010:

Actually $ .12 today, but can you name any other stock that had doubled in value in the last week?

I own some and it's down a chit load from where I own it. Do I give a chit? No!
As long as he keeps building some of the best boats on the market, I'll keep buying them. I hope he takes it back to a privately held company, will put an end to all this stupid where did it closed today chit.

RaggedEdge 03-18-2009 07:02 PM

The thing I really want to know here is when are the mouth pieces going to step up and lay down some coin and take him on? Seems that it's about time for the critics to put up or shut up, as they say.

So who's going to pop for the 2.5 mil Skater with the turbines first?

AIR TIME 03-18-2009 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge (Post 2824159)
The thing I really want to know here is when are the mouth pieces going to step up and lay down some coin and take him on? Seems that it's about time for the critics to put up or shut up, as they say.

So who's going to pop for the 2.5 mil Skater with the turbines first?

why the 91 skater was 1st to the bridge? its a fast boat but a skater with 1200hp will beat ck if they put smaller motors 1200hps in it and run a kilo, these are not drag boats the drives will not hold up to nailing it off the line, so loto would be a good safe spot but they never bring a big hp ck boat there, why cause we all know even reggie knows with the same power a cat is faster than any vee. I like fountain as much as ol they have proven themselfs look at P1 two championships but it is what it is and to the new boater reggie looks like a god:p and good for him:ernaehrung004: theres piston cats that have run 190 to just over 200mph reggie is at 177 or 180 he is 10mph slower. he is king of vees. later

US1 Fountain 03-18-2009 09:09 PM

No where else does Reggie get more exposure than here on OSO. I'd say about every 3 weeks a new topic (well, same chit, different poster) is started.:evilb:

266ltd 03-18-2009 09:15 PM

Like they say good press or bad press, it is still press! especially on our beloved O.S.O.

GLH 03-18-2009 09:22 PM

Reggie rules.

Don't fack with God.