Notices

60+ mph rubber raft

Old 05-05-2003, 11:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Johno, I knew you'd show up on this thread! It's all a part of that death wish of yours.
Old 05-05-2003, 11:04 PM
Banned

And no Johno, don't buy it, cause I damn sure ain't riding with you! I doubt if you could even talk T into riding with you in that.
Old 05-06-2003, 01:24 PM
Registered

Originally posted by onemomoto
Looking for some help. I have 2001 17 foot DUX with a Merc 60 hp I need to sell. Anyone know of a website where I can list this boat?
There hasn't been an ad posted on performanceinflatables since 6-02, and the site is difficult to navigate. You might try www.usedinflatables.com
Attached Thumbnails 60+ mph rubber raft-orange-stars.jpg  
Old 05-06-2003, 01:29 PM
Registered

I have a 20ft Zodiac with a 115 merc that hit 61 once but the chine walk was so bad I had to trim down. It will run 50 all day and stay stable. I have been in 15 foot waves and they are a blast to launch
Old 05-06-2003, 02:51 PM
Registered

American extreme
Yeah that site has slowed down big time. I basically gave my boat away. I wanted to race the circuit, but not flat water. These boats as you know are made to run in the surf. I have had Jetski/waverunners and I just thought these inflatables were more fun. I feel the sooner these boats are exposed to the public in a surf race enviroment the sport will take off.
This sport is cheap compared to what we spend on our offshore boats. If they had a Offshore series here where they would race in the surf, I would buy a boat again.
Later John
Old 05-06-2003, 05:14 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally posted by Johno
I feel the sooner these boats are exposed to the public in a surf race enviroment the sport will take off.
This sport is cheap compared to what we spend on our offshore boats. If they had a Offshore series here where they would race in the surf, I would buy a boat again.
Later John
Unfortunately here in Jersey, they have put a limit on how close to the beach we can run......
It makes sense I quess, with all the swimmers that are here for the summer...
Attached Thumbnails 60+ mph rubber raft-bigair1.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-08-2003, 08:09 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got my video from American Xtream Marine........and OH MY GOD!!!!!! these things rock!!!!!
Old 05-11-2003, 11:44 PM
Registered

Let me introduce myself. I'm Bob. My wife Heather and I started American Xtreme Marine. We are the US master dealer/distributor for exceptional quality inflatable boats built by Murray Elliott, Xtreme Inflatables of South Africa. Murray has been building and racing custom boats for over 10 years and is well known in SA. He now builds them in SA, but did spend a few years here. He was originally hired by Dux for a year to teach them how to build the race cat. Their current design and construction techniques are different from the original.
He then built boats for Thunderduck USA, a better quality boat. But, after builing 35 cats for the Navy Seals, they went out of business. The seals tested them at Coronado island and prefered them hands down compared to their Zodiac's. These were made of polyureathene, not PVC.
Our website will be up next week, www.americanxtrememarine.com. We will have a comparison segment, highlighting key differences in design and construction, and great links for racing. We have some exciting announcements regarding events and sponsoring an F1 team, coming soon!
Send us your address for a free video and check out the gallery.
Attached Thumbnails 60+ mph rubber raft-boats%2520on%2520beach4-2-02.jpg  
Old 12-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Registered

Default Re: 60+ mph rubber raft

American xtreme marine is no longer around the only Amarican manufacturers are Seawolf boats www.seawolf.biz and Dux boats at dux.com and were not sure of the status of Dux boatsat the present time.

Go go tube riders!
Old 12-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 60+ mph rubber raft

What a blast!

Julie

Quick Reply: 60+ mph rubber raft

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.