Ocean City Maryland May 30-31 where to stay >

Ocean City Maryland May 30-31 where to stay

Notices

Ocean City Maryland May 30-31 where to stay

Old 03-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Ocean City Maryland May 30-31 where to stay

where should I stay in ocean city maryland for the races may 30th-31st?? I have stayed in Talbot inn a few years ago to watch the race. if theres somthing better let me know otherwise thats where Im headed. looking forward to it thank you Chris
Old 03-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think they were at the Commander last year, it's somewhere around 15-20th street I think
Old 03-23-2009, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We stayed at the HoJo last year. 12th street I think. Commander is on 14th and boardwalk. Also have stayed at the Quality Inn on 17th. The Atlantic is another place we have stayed and is very welcoming to racers and fans. Right near the pier.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Registered

Default what nights to stay

is it better to stay sat and sunday night or fri and sat night and head home sunday??? the dates of race are the 30th and 31st correct?? going to book a room now thanks chris
Old 03-24-2009, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Chris, the races are on Sunday. Testing/inspections and Parties are Saturday.
As far as hotels, The Atlantic Hotel is owned by "Parnell" from this board-he also races the "Wanted" boat. The Commander hotel is the host hotel and owned by board member "Hot Duck".
There is usually an informal party on the Cape May ferry Friday PM for the crossing.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Registered

Default ferry

what ferry are you guys taking over friday night??? ill set up hotel for fri and sat hey fast shafts thank you for all the help i appreciate it do you know if carbones 24 carrera is still for sale???? mission impossible seems like a perfect set up if theres a little room in price. what power do you think i need in any of these 24's?? somthing cheap reliable and strong thanx Chris
Old 03-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Fast Shafts is correct. Purnell has the Atlantic Hotel located on Somerset street and we have the Commander Hotel located on 14th street. We both support this event and would both love to have you stay with us that weekend. At either place you will be supporting the boat addiction that we all have!

No matter where you choose to stay, please come by and see us on race day. We will have the restaurant and bar open on the oceanfront deck and we are located right at the start/finish line. We will also be hosting Talk Offshore and ESPN radio for the event. I am looking forward to another great race weekend in OC!!! See you soon.

www.atlantichotelocmd.com

www.commanderhotel.com

Last edited by Hot Duck; 03-24-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Chris,
If you take the Garden State Parkway to the southern end, you take the Cape May-Lewes Ferry across the Delaware River. Its roughly 30.00 car. I'll post the website for the ferry as time gets closer. The ferry also saves you from going around to the Delaware Memorial Bridge. It also saves 3 hours.
Will,
Looking forward to seeing you guys! I think I've got all the bugs worked out with the new engine!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:10 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

I can hardly wait for this event !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 03-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Registered

Default talbot inn

might do the talbot inn there on the bay alongside the inlet nice saturday sit out with a few beers and watch the boats going in and out of the inlet

Quick Reply: Ocean City Maryland May 30-31 where to stay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.