Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Guys what it's worth..who is willing to pay $$$$ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/205554-guys-what-its-worth-who-willing-pay-%24%24%24%24.html)

GLH 03-25-2009 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2829014)
here ya go

Which one of the two rigs?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...y-dsc03212.jpg

:drink:

BLee 03-25-2009 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2828898)
06 36 Nortech 850's with rebuild 45 hours ago and #6's. everything was gone through at the NorTech factory, incl new AC was added

Description:
ACCOMODATIONS LAYOUT Queen berth over tunnel with separate Enclosed head w/sink and pump out. custom hi-back bolster seating at helm. Rear sit down bolsters ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT Livorsi platinum series gauges,Dual Northstar GPS Interfaced to Smartcraft system,Gaffrig depth sounder, Gaffrig Platinum gauges and Throttles, Depth sounder,Audio bahn Premium CD stero with XM satellite and IPOD interface, 1,500 watts,dash mount remote, 5 place intercom system MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINEERING DETAILS CMI headers with SILENT exhaust system, Also have the CMI tailpipes as well, Fresh water Flush, 20 Amp Battery Charger with 110v shorepower, Additional Alternator for A/C inverter sytem, Heavy duty battery boxes, batteries, 4 automatic bilge pumps, electric bilge blowers,K-planes,Air Conditioned Cabin,Dual helms OTHER FEATURES Custom Myco Trailer..

someone who is a player give me a number.Thanks Jeff

The ad looks pretty "fluffy". I highlighted the repeats, and the rest is all standard equipment....or at least I'd hope my "supercat" came with batteries, boxes for said batteries, and any other "options" that should be standard with Mercury 850sci's. I've been in the boat, and it's nice!

Jassman 03-26-2009 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2829290)
The ad looks pretty "fluffy". I highlighted the repeats, and the rest is all standard equipment....or at least I'd hope my "supercat" came with batteries, boxes for said batteries, and any other "options" that should be standard with Mercury 850sci's. I've been in the boat, and it's nice!

You meen you wanted a roof with that house..sir..:grinser010: I agree with the batteries, and blowers..the rest is a description of what is on this boat vs some of the other 36..which is different.. I just copied and pasted the add, and added the info on top. Nor-Tech did a complete gone-through per Wayne right before the Destin run last year..Paint, all new interior, added AC, drives, trannies..I guess Wayne was planning on keeping her at that time. Jeff

offshoredrillin 03-26-2009 06:09 AM

I would still take a good hard look at delos 43 Jeff, he doesnt need 2 fast cats.

GLH 03-26-2009 06:32 AM

Nortech 36 Supercat is impressive enough for me!:drink:

Jassman 03-26-2009 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2829369)
I would still take a good hard look at delos 43 Jeff, he doesnt need 2 fast cats.

Im not buying a cat..Im trying to get a number on this boat for Wayne so he can purchase mine. The trade numbers are not enough for me to make it work. A serious buyer with a fair number will get this boat.

offshoredrillin 03-26-2009 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2829376)
Im not buying a cat..Im trying to get a number on this boat for Wayne so he can purchase mine. The trade numbers are not enough for me to make it work. A serious buyer with a fair number will get this boat.

ohhhh, my bad ...good luck with the sale :)

txriverrat2001 03-26-2009 07:32 AM

I originally placed the ad - and also basically cut and paste the ad we had when we bought it......

Feel free to ask any questions......

Capt Ross

P.S. I have a bunch more pics if you want to see them -

26 REDLINE 03-26-2009 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2829376)

What are you going to get Jeff...hope your not just gona ride with AJ:eek:

pbam22 03-26-2009 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE (Post 2829415)
What are you going to get Jeff...hope your not just gona ride with AJ:eek:

thats the only way he's going to go fast:evilb: