Originally Posted by Jassman
here ya go
Which one of the two rigs?

Old 03-25-2009, 10:17 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

06 36 Nortech 850's with rebuild 45 hours ago and #6's. everything was gone through at the NorTech factory, incl new AC was added

Description:
ACCOMODATIONS LAYOUT Queen berth over tunnel with separate Enclosed head w/sink and pump out. custom hi-back bolster seating at helm. Rear sit down bolsters ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT Livorsi platinum series gauges,Dual Northstar GPS Interfaced to Smartcraft system,Gaffrig depth sounder, Gaffrig Platinum gauges and Throttles, Depth sounder,Audio bahn Premium CD stero with XM satellite and IPOD interface, 1,500 watts,dash mount remote, 5 place intercom system MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINEERING DETAILS CMI headers with SILENT exhaust system, Also have the CMI tailpipes as well, Fresh water Flush, 20 Amp Battery Charger with 110v shorepower, Additional Alternator for A/C inverter sytem, Heavy duty battery boxes, batteries, 4 automatic bilge pumps, electric bilge blowers,K-planes,Air Conditioned Cabin,Dual helms OTHER FEATURES Custom Myco Trailer..

someone who is a player give me a number.Thanks Jeff
The ad looks pretty "fluffy". I highlighted the repeats, and the rest is all standard equipment....or at least I'd hope my "supercat" came with batteries, boxes for said batteries, and any other "options" that should be standard with Mercury 850sci's. I've been in the boat, and it's nice!
Old 03-26-2009, 05:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
The ad looks pretty "fluffy". I highlighted the repeats, and the rest is all standard equipment....or at least I'd hope my "supercat" came with batteries, boxes for said batteries, and any other "options" that should be standard with Mercury 850sci's. I've been in the boat, and it's nice!

You meen you wanted a roof with that house..sir.. I agree with the batteries, and blowers..the rest is a description of what is on this boat vs some of the other 36..which is different.. I just copied and pasted the add, and added the info on top. Nor-Tech did a complete gone-through per Wayne right before the Destin run last year..Paint, all new interior, added AC, drives, trannies..I guess Wayne was planning on keeping her at that time. Jeff
Old 03-26-2009, 06:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I would still take a good hard look at delos 43 Jeff, he doesnt need 2 fast cats.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:32 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Nortech 36 Supercat is impressive enough for me!
Old 03-26-2009, 06:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I would still take a good hard look at delos 43 Jeff, he doesnt need 2 fast cats.

Im not buying a cat..Im trying to get a number on this boat for Wayne so he can purchase mine. The trade numbers are not enough for me to make it work. A serious buyer with a fair number will get this boat.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Im not buying a cat..Im trying to get a number on this boat for Wayne so he can purchase mine. The trade numbers are not enough for me to make it work. A serious buyer with a fair number will get this boat.
ohhhh, my bad ...good luck with the sale
Old 03-26-2009, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I originally placed the ad - and also basically cut and paste the ad we had when we bought it......

Feel free to ask any questions......

Capt Ross

P.S. I have a bunch more pics if you want to see them -

Last edited by txriverrat2001; 03-26-2009 at 07:35 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:13 AM
Registered

What are you going to get Jeff...hope your not just gona ride with AJ
Old 03-26-2009, 10:00 AM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE
What are you going to get Jeff...hope your not just gona ride with AJ
thats the only way he's going to go fast

Quick Reply: Guys what it's worth..who is willing to pay $$$$

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.