Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ***Attention Advantage Rob and Milord!!!*** (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/20572-%2A%2A%2Aattention-advantage-rob-milord-%2A%2A%2A.html)

Waterfoul 03-20-2002 08:38 PM

***Attention Advantage Rob and Milord!!!***

Rob, watch your porch. Small box with (1) LOTO video, and (1) MOCA Poker Run shirt.

UPS, tracking number: 1Z49E270382481221

There, now you can all watch the box go across the state of Michigan!!! LOL!!

26scarab 03-20-2002 09:00 PM

Hey WF ,
Is this a "homemade" video from your adventures in LOTO ?
Milord and I (possibly Rob too) plan on caravaning with you guys to LOTO. I will either be towing my boat or Rob's boat. We reserved a covered well at the state park. Other than that we are winging it, we will probably sleep on the boat.
Where and what time do you plan on meeting ?

Milord 03-21-2002 08:42 AM

Foul, thanks man, better late than never! hehe :D :D

Advantage_Rob 03-21-2002 08:51 AM

Wasss up mike thanks for the shirt, do I owe you a holding fee or anything?? Trust me that video more than makes up for it!!! Look out LOTO!!! I am going to my friends house one of these nights to show them the video, I'm trying to get a few more to make the trip. Trying to bring my 32 advantage plus a 32 fountian, and a 35 cigarette if we can. Now after seeing the video, I want to get a houseboat, Can you use the houseboat as a home base and tie up the boat's to it??? Look's like we need to get some serious orginization going for the whole OSO crowd to hand out in the same are. we'll get this thing to max fun factor that way. That video is great!!! I'm gonna need a big OSO basnner if I get the houseboat!!

Wally 03-21-2002 12:20 PM

That video is My adventures from LOTO! I sent to Foul like over a year ago!!!! :mad: :D guess it must have gotten alot of use eh Mike? LOL!

Hopefully it makes it way back to my house sooner or later!! LOL!!! Actually if anyone else want to see it just ask who ever has it to forward it on! hehe maybe it can make a trip around the world! LOL

Advantage_Rob 03-21-2002 01:06 PM

Wally,

I'm laughing ny A$$ off thinking about that video, shoot me an e-mail and I'll make me a copy and send you back the origional. It's great, it's like a girls gone wild video, but it's just like a normal weekend of boating partying. I didn't know who was who in the video, but it was great, who ever did the filming had alot more patience than me, to do that much filming, and not completely party thier face off like I would, and completely forget to film anything. That is similar to how retarted we act, can wait to meet up with you guy's and make it an even bigger retart festival! I think that tape should be kept under lock and key, god forbid someone see's it and thinks less of you... Dont worry I dont, you made my list of people to high five!!! I've got to look up to you now, well at least until I can get to loto and have my own antics going on. Put-in-bay's got nothing on me...YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Chuck, James. I'm getting all my buddies fired up about this LOTO trip. Crazy Doug, Giant Drunk Jason, and 4 or 5 others. I keep getting info sent to me from all over the LOTO area on houseboat rentals, condo's, ect, Someone's out to make me party at loto and I don't know who it is, other than I know Waterfoul is involved somehow!!! Anyway I'll see how many people we can get to come, and I'd like to get a houseboat, the more people we get, the cheaper it is, so I'll have a plan shortly!!!

Milord 03-21-2002 02:39 PM

Oh boy, Rob's getting excited about a trip. We're in trouble, wait a minute LOTO is in trouble! Here we come! :D :cool: :D

cardshark 388 03-22-2002 09:09 AM

Hey A-Rob. Any chance of you making me a copy of that video? We can get it from you at the OSO party at the Tin Fish. I sure would appreciate it.
Cardshark

Advantage_Rob 03-22-2002 10:11 AM

Not a problem Cardshark, Theres a few parts that I'll edit out, and that's all I'm saying, it's a great video of LOTO fun, it looks like such a blast, a mix of the craziest muscamoot day, and mardi gras all in one!!

Wally 03-22-2002 10:36 AM

Edit out?????? what parts would those be??? :eek: its all quality programming for the whole family to enjoy!!! LOL!! :D