Info Needed, seller wont return any calls or E-mails >

Info Needed, seller wont return any calls or E-mails

Notices

Info Needed, seller wont return any calls or E-mails

Old 03-30-2009, 06:46 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Haha na my own. I was on the highway helping some one out when a car frontended him at about 60 car was slammed into me i eneded up on the Jersey barriers and my truck then about a min later got totaked by a sab doing 70. Im just glad my gf was not in my truck. As for the boat i wasnt happy in the end him knowing it was a 26/280 still trying to take cash off the deal after i drove it down on my time and only gas paid for in which i did say i only wanted fuel money you would think it was a nice jester guess ill never do that again for anyone. So now maybe i dont want to answere any question let him figuer it out on his own. And last if he did listen at first, the engine was a 572 now a 589 after the build so why anwere questions if he doesnt even remeber what i tell him.
-Mike
Old 03-30-2009, 06:51 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

OK 1 6 hours on engine as stated and drive as i told you if you dont believe me dont ask the question. 2 there is a brand new impellor in the boat as i told you part number on it again listen to what i say. 3 you have every reciepe in that folder i gave you look threw them. And last please let my self and everyone know what was "most of which was over exagerated". OK seriously if any one knows my boat from the CT. river run or even just knew of it and about it and all the work and money i dumped into it just chime in. I dont lie or make it sound better then it is. Im a straight shooter and it is what it is not more no less.
-Mike
Old 03-30-2009, 08:24 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

a buddy has a 280 Velocity (went out in 30 mph wind yesterday!!). Anyway, that hull was called a 260 until eventually they claimed the fiberglass swim-platform made it the 280. The hull never changed and I think everyone already knows that......so it is the same boat as a newer 280. With that, that boat should be FAST!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Haha na my own. I was on the highway helping some one out when a car frontended him at about 60 car was slammed into me i eneded up on the Jersey barriers and my truck then about a min later got totaked by a sab doing 70. Im just glad my gf was not in my truck. As for the boat i wasnt happy in the end him knowing it was a 26/280 still trying to take cash off the deal after i drove it down on my time and only gas paid for in which i did say i only wanted fuel money you would think it was a nice jester guess ill never do that again for anyone. So now maybe i dont want to answere any question let him figuer it out on his own. And last if he did listen at first, the engine was a 572 now a 589 after the build so why anwere questions if he doesnt even remeber what i tell him.
-Mike
Mike: That sucks about your accident I hope you get better soon and it sounds like it could have been a lot worse then it was.

I do not understand the attitude against the buyer (well I can a bit as he did slam you a little bit in the post) but he is just looking for some simple info and you did not return his calls. Now you had good reason but he did not know that you were involved in an accident and was thinking you were blowing him off..... Take a deep breath, relax and answer his questions and all will be good IMO....
Old 03-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Already done man.
-Mike
Old 03-30-2009, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

the buyer is a phucken drunk 1st, I was there all he did was brag about how he makes his money by installing stone counter tops for cash so he doesn't have to pay uncle sam. he was so drunk at 10am that mike had top repeat and repeat everything ten times, I was so pissed when he started with the I an't paying 25,000 cause its to feet shorter and I TOLD HIM WHEN WE GOT THERE ITS THE SAME SIZE AS A 280 NEW MODEL CABIN/ COCKPIT AREA AND HE SAID OK. HE HAD 6 GLASSES OF WINE WHILE I WAS THERE, I LEFT CAUSE WHEN HE STARTED ABOUT PRICE I WOULD OF SAID SEE YA AND WALKED WITH THE DEPOSIT. HE ALSO TOLD US HOW DRUNK HE GETS SO THJE BOAT WILL BE ON A LIFT. THIS GUY IS ONE OF THOSE AZZES THAT GIVE BOATERS LIKE US A BAD NAME. MIKE I WOULD NOT TELL HIM CHIT UNLESS HE SENDS YOU 500 BIG ONES. SO ANY BOATERS OUT THERE IN THAT AREA WATCH OUT FOR THIS BOAT THE GUY IS GOING TO KILL SOMEONE. YOU NEED A 350 FOR THAT BOAT YOU DICKHEAD. YOU LAUGH AT MIKE AFTER WE DROVE AND TOOK YOU OUT FOR A RIDE. ITS A GOOD THING I LEFT WHEN I DID.YOU LIAR
Old 03-30-2009, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Mike: That sucks about your accident I hope you get better soon and it sounds like it could have been a lot worse then it was.

I do not understand the attitude against the buyer (well I can a bit as he did slam you a little bit in the post) but he is just looking for some simple info and you did not return his calls. Now you had good reason but he did not know that you were involved in an accident and was thinking you were blowing him off..... Take a deep breath, relax and answer his questions and all will be good IMO....
I WILL CALL YOU AND TELL YOU THE REST GOD HELP THE BOATERS DOWN THERE
Old 03-30-2009, 09:33 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok I was just given the key to the Arti Decoder Ring.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Ut Oh Arti found the thread............
-Mike
Old 03-30-2009, 11:22 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
the buyer is a phucken drunk 1st, I was there all he did was brag about how he makes his money by installing stone counter tops for cash so he doesn't have to pay uncle sam. he was so drunk at 10am that mike had top repeat and repeat everything ten times, I was so pissed when he started with the I an't paying 25,000 cause its to feet shorter and I TOLD HIM WHEN WE GOT THERE ITS THE SAME SIZE AS A 280 NEW MODEL CABIN/ COCKPIT AREA AND HE SAID OK. HE HAD 6 GLASSES OF WINE WHILE I WAS THERE, I LEFT CAUSE WHEN HE STARTED ABOUT PRICE I WOULD OF SAID SEE YA AND WALKED WITH THE DEPOSIT. HE ALSO TOLD US HOW DRUNK HE GETS SO THJE BOAT WILL BE ON A LIFT. THIS GUY IS ONE OF THOSE AZZES THAT GIVE BOATERS LIKE US A BAD NAME. MIKE I WOULD NOT TELL HIM CHIT UNLESS HE SENDS YOU 500 BIG ONES. SO ANY BOATERS OUT THERE IN THAT AREA WATCH OUT FOR THIS BOAT THE GUY IS GOING TO KILL SOMEONE. YOU NEED A 350 FOR THAT BOAT YOU DICKHEAD. YOU LAUGH AT MIKE AFTER WE DROVE AND TOOK YOU OUT FOR A RIDE. ITS A GOOD THING I LEFT WHEN I DID.:YOU LIAR
Holy chit Artie and its only monday morn

Quick Reply: Info Needed, seller wont return any calls or E-mails

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.