Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thinking of buying  33'-40'... >

Thinking of buying 33'-40'...

Notices

Thinking of buying 33'-40'...

Old 05-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you have a chance check out www.lakeozarkboatrealty.com . There are a few good deals on the site, that will leave you with some pocket change.

That being said, Lake Ozark Boat Realty was launched a little over a month ago.

The intent of Lake Ozark Boat Realty.com is to make the buying and selling process of marine related items at LOTO, simple, cost effective and hassle free. You can LIST AN ITEM yourself or WE CAN LIST IT 4 YOU. We have different levels of We List it 4 you. WE can take the pictures and write the Description or we can represent your BOAT. We also will be offering a video brochure or mini infomercial of your Boat. Check out Boat listing w/video- Rinker 410 express cruiser.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us through the site. You can also come to Captain Ron's Memorial weekend, we will have a Informational Booth set up for the weekend. Home of the Shoot-Out.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bms26
I wish I could afford a 20 yr old boat too
Haha..........actually it's 17-years old. And ya know what, my 17-year old Formula is still worth more than your 2006 20' CROWNLINE was new! Now, I'm not one to diss on peoples things, but you brought that one on yourself.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...-stickers.html

Now go back to the sandbox, tell mommy to pour you a little Kool-Aid and keep dreaming of $500K boats, Jr.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BowenCT
Haha..........actually it's 17-years old. And ya know what, my 17-year old Formula is still worth more than your 2006 20' CROWNLINE was new! Now, I'm not one to diss on peoples things, but you brought that one on yourself.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...-stickers.html

Now go back to the sandbox, tell mommy to pour you a little Kool-Aid and keep dreaming of $500K boats, Jr.
Wow! You really have too much time on your hands.... My brother was on my page and asked the 500K question. He was just messing around. I do have the CL and thought I had purchased an 08' Baja, but after having it in my possesen for over a month...dealer told me I "wasn't" approved and came and got it.
..... So anyway- you can go _ _ ck yourself!
Old 06-11-2009, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

If you didn't get approved for the $500k why are you still looking to spend $500k?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by bms26
Wow! You really have too much time on your hands.... My brother was on my page and asked the 500K question. He was just messing around. I do have the CL and thought I had purchased an 08' Baja, but after having it in my possesen for over a month...dealer told me I "wasn't" approved and came and got it.
..... So anyway- you can go _ _ ck yourself!

No need for that..change your attitude..or you will be banned from here.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:36 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Ban him Jeff!
Just for f'n around and wasting everyones time.
I'm thinking of buying a 33-40ft 500k boat too, but don't go picking everyones brain on here.
Ban him! Ban him! Ban him!
Old 06-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Registered

Smile

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Ban him Jeff!
Just for f'n around and wasting everyones time.
I'm thinking of buying a 33-40ft 500k boat too, but don't go picking everyones brain on here.
Ban him! Ban him! Ban him!
Oh no!!!! Ban me? What are we 5 now? Calm down Sally!..... When you wanna run your mouth-I'll do the same.... Lets leave it at this-sound good?
Old 06-12-2009, 03:40 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

When I responded to bms26's post in early April,I was trying to be tactful. I was also talking in code when I referenced "Scottie". I'm sure you old timers here rember Big Scottie. All kinds of flags went up for me right from the getgo on this thread. Hopefully,they'll ban the jerk.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Registered

Question

I thought he said his brother was using his name and posted the Queston, and bms26 so was it your bro that started it? also you are saying a dealership let you take a boat and took it back, what about sales tx, deposit, reg, you payed these things and used it for a month this sounds fishy. so do explain and what dealer?,
Old 06-14-2009, 09:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
I thought he said his brother was using his name and posted the Queston, and bms26 so was it your bro that started it? also you are saying a dealership let you take a boat and took it back, what about sales tx, deposit, reg, you payed these things and used it for a month this sounds fishy. so do explain and what dealer?,
Yeah tell me about it. Paid 20K down, had purchase agreement and title with Vantus bank listed as title holder. Month later dealer (in Neb.) called and asked for tax return, then said not enough income to qualify so they came and got boat.....Bunch of bs huh?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.