Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Demo ride in the new STATEMENT MARINE 42' (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/206628-demo-ride-new-statement-marine-42-a.html)

beenaround 04-10-2009 09:38 PM

Thanks for all the positive response. We have worked hard to bring in something new, yet innovative and with real value. To answer a couple questions; yes there is a cabin below. VERY plush and ergonomically correct, not just hard benches. soft touch fabric and lo
ts of headroom for a sit down boat. Future versions may have a glass lined head compt, TV, A/C, whatever the customer wants. WE ARE NOT BIG ON LOADING UP THE PRICE WITH OPTIONS. the boat is only so big so what you want you get. Each one will be built to spec.
We haven't discussed a race boat yet but... what you want is what you get! Please look us up, track us down. we would be happy to see everyone and show the boat.

Joe 04-10-2009 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 2841046)
$$$$$$$$$$$???

More expensive than anything you're "buying".... as I'm sure you already have a comment lurking re: how it's waaaaay over priced!

(haha, Ted ------ sorry, just too easy of a shot to pass up.)

Joe

PS: Thanks for all of the hospitality in St. Pete, (Statement!)guys.

Catmando 04-10-2009 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by beenaround (Post 2841216)
Thanks for all the positive response. We have worked hard to bring in something new, yet innovative and with real value. To answer a couple questions; yes there is a cabin below. VERY plush and ergonomically correct, not just hard benches. soft touch fabric and lo
ts of headroom for a sit down boat. Future versions may have a glass lined head compt, TV, A/C, whatever the customer wants. WE ARE NOT BIG ON LOADING UP THE PRICE WITH OPTIONS. the boat is only so big so what you want you get. Each one will be built to spec.
We haven't discussed a race boat yet but... what you want is what you get! Please look us up, track us down. we would be happy to see everyone and show the boat.

What about the cat?

4mulafastech 04-11-2009 09:17 AM

suspended cockpit

This 'suspended cockpit' sounds interesting. Does anyone have pictures or a link that describes how it works? I wonder if it is unique enough to be patented...

Flowmaster 04-11-2009 10:01 AM

YES! It's Patent Pending, along with a few other things you will be seeing in the future. Thank you for watching the video, we have had a huge response on our new product!

Make a STATEMENT!!!!!!!!

ApachePete 04-11-2009 02:13 PM

Great looking boat.

Super video.

Is the suspension-floor similar to the one Whaler has in their 32 CC?

Flowmaster 04-11-2009 04:09 PM

Good question, No. Boston Whaler's patented Active Deck Suspension SystemŽ (ADSS), suspends a portion of the deck on pneumatic cylinders to act as a shock absorber against rough-water pounding. The deck area immediately adjacent to and including the helm seat (the pilot deck)

Our active system includes (but not limited to) the entire passenger cockpit for you riding pleasure, seats, helm, and throttles, it rides on air bags and automaticly adjusts for different loads

Make a Statement!!!!!

Top Banana 04-11-2009 04:15 PM

I've been around at just the wrong times and have missed an actual ride in that beauty....do you guys have any plans for any future demo days??

Charlie

dan lawrence 04-11-2009 04:35 PM

This boat is absolutly flawless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love everything about it.

Can't wait to get the new cat wet.

Dan

dreamer 04-11-2009 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 2841218)
More expensive than anything you're "buying".... as I'm sure you already have a comment lurking re: how it's waaaaay over priced!

(haha, Ted ------ sorry, just too easy of a shot to pass up.)

Joe

PS: Thanks for all of the hospitality in St. Pete, (Statement!)guys.

the comparison to a bugatti veyron begs the question

500k... 1m... 1.5m?