If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    2004 37' Active Thunder
    Clarks Hill, IN

cape coral house

Looking to buy a house around cape coral,punta gorda,north port,englewood.Like to find a good local realitor.Thanks.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Wildman_grafix's Avatar
    Merritt Island, FL
    I was in Punta Gorda Isles in January, there are a ton of homes for sale. Pretty much pick your price range and you can find something.

Glastonbury, CT
    My wife and I spend a day with this realtor in Feb looking at Condos she knows the area and was pleasant. I do not know here other then spending that day with her. We have decided on the Sarasota area so thats it.

In Cape area watch for a Sewer tax on homes.

My advice would be to spend some time on your own get to know the areas, Punta Gordo is very nice but seemed to be out of the main stream, lots of unfinished devleopemts be careful some gated communits are jut now communities.

Here is here Info if you want:

Nicholae Blanchard
    Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
    3301 Del Prado Blvd
    Cape Coral, FL 33904
    Primary: 239-560-0974 Secondary: 239-560-0974 Other:
    [email protected]

Gold Member Gold Member northernoffshore's Avatar
    My Boats:
    33 powerplay 20 mako , 30 spectre ,22 velocity,
    ft. myers, fl.
    If you want to live in this area, I would read the local paper in ft. myers. The cape has some crazy laws and is always charging you for something just to live on a canal.

PM me with exactly whay you want and your price range. Also, do you need financing, is it cash, or do you want owner finance?

The Cape if full of excellent deals right now. For gulf access i don't think there are too many better options.

My Boats:
    43 Nortech 2005 Sportfish
    Cape Coral< Fl
    I am John Ellwood a realtor in Cape Coral with Miloff Aubuchon Realty. I have been boating, fishing, in poker runs,
    buying and selling real estate for 25 years. I think this area is a great boating area. You can boat any time of the year and with the close proximity to the intercostal waterway, you can run from Cape Coral to Sanibel and up to Boca Grande in protected water. There are around 25 waterfront restaurants and bars accessible by boat. I have recently sold a few Canadians with Nor techs and a 38 Donzi homes on a canal in Cape Coral. And they love it here and are referring their friends to me. It is a great time to buy in Cape Coral has the prices are half what they were 3 years ago. The market has picked up in the past couple of months as month comparable sales have doubled in Cape Coral over last year.
    Let me know if I can be of assistance.

John Ellwood
    Miloff Aubuchon Realty
    4707 SE 9th Pl
    Cape Coral, Fl 33904
    239-229-9904 cell
    239-542-1075 office
    239-542-7166 fax
    [email protected]

Mod Squad Enforcer Charter Member Cash Bar's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2009 Skater 3212-- MAD PROPS
    On the way to a PR near you
    rockstrmkr, Hans Haedelt, is a member here. That is his specialty.

Use a member, we always take care of our own.

On the SE Fla coast, please ask for me. :-)
    Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.

My Boats:
    07 368 SKATER and shes bad
    racing capitol of the world
    mike holderness in sarasota. he is the best !!!!!!
    holderness realty.
    mike holderness jr
    tell him mike stancombe sent you. he is great.
    then the grattons for finance !!!!!

My Boats:
    1995 Allison Grand Sport & 1990 30' Velocity
    St. Cloud, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by SCARAB98 View Post
    Looking to buy a house around cape coral,punta gorda,north port,englewood.Like to find a good local realitor.Thanks.
    My parents live in Punta Gorda and my dad is a realtor there too. Punta Gorda is really coming back strong. (since Hurricane Charley in 04) A lot of new things going on downtown, shops, hotels, restaurants, classic car museum, etc.

If you're interested shoot me a message and I'll pass on my dad's contact info.
    1995 Allison Grand Sport
    1998 Mercury Stock 2.5-260 SS

1990 Velocity 30' - 502 MPI's

Platinum Member Platinum Member PARADOX's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Formula 272 Sold, 26 Infinity, 4 sale, 08-33' Avanti 4SALE
    I have to re-visit this thread. I'm looking for something in the Cape area also. I want to build my own, but I know there are some great deals on existing homes too.
    Build? or Buy? I'm a licenced GC.. so ? hmm what to do?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast