If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    I worked for Hydrohoist in germany ,,,i actually helped inventing the 4 valve system and i hate to let you know that we only used 1 blower and 4 valves to push it up and the lines where T'd in front of the valves !!!! each pipe should work separate from each other ,,,or it will be hard to work !!

It also depends if its a free floater or a dock mounted lift !!!!
    Be that as it may, but here in the greatest country on the face of the Earth, some of us believe that if a little do a little good, a lot do a lot of good. We "Fix" stuff to work.

My Boats:
    1993 38 cigarette
    Ft lauderdale, Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by sean stinson View Post
    There should be spring lines set that attach to the back of the boat and attach to the hoist itself so it won slip off backwards....

I also think the shallow water is what is causing the problem and pushing the front end over as it comes up!!!!!

Thanks for the praise Barry!!!!
    38 top gun, I never had spring lines at all ( maybe should have) but never had a problem slipping....they stick pretty well to the bunks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234