If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charter Member Charter Member Hauling Trash's Avatar
    My Boats:
    22 Hustler
    Beachwood N.J.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFastSonic View Post
    Call Rob our Navigator he halls boats. 609-548-4383 Your only problem is most boats are heading North now. They usualy need a south bound load to fill the trailer.
    His going back down next week.
    2014 OPA-APBA National Champion Class 7 .Hauling Trash 725.

Charter Member Charter Member bowtie's Avatar
    New Jersey
    As Skater 247 said, at 1000.00 you're chances of getting a legal transporter is pretty slim. Uship is you're best bet, just check out authority and insurance. If you need help checking someone out pm me and I'll help you. I could maybe get it up to South Jersey for you but not until June. I am booked until after Memorial Day and my problem is I usually only haul boats on my trailer. i am going down without my trailer at some point to pick up my bike for the summer. You can call me at 609-231-3525 and I'd be glad to help if I can.

My Boats:
    1986 Wellcraft Nova II
    Colorado Springs, Co.
    I just did a road trip from Colorado Springs to Detroit and back to pick up my Wellcraft Nova II. Left 5:30 Sat morning and was back Tuesday around noon, total cost around $750. To have it delivered was around $2250 for the 1350mi one-way ( $1.65/mi).

My Boats:
    20 Baja outlaw 15 boston whaler mischief,Donzi sweet 16 sold, 24 P&D sold, 22 Avanti sold, 16 superboat sold, 21 Eagle sold, Baja 226 sold,
    Long Island

think i got somthing in the works for 1200$ if it falls through ill be calling more thank you Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12