If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Forum Regulator VIP Member Sydwayz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37' Active Thunder AVH; 17' Speedliner Cat OB

big Big BIG PROPS to Jaws Marine; Curtis Bay, MD.

Last weekend I pulled my boat out of the barn for the first time and immediately had an engine heating up on the hose. The impellers were fine and water flow was good; as such the heating up was very concerning.

All of my local mechanic contacts were already a week out on service availability, and I needed to get the boat looked into quickly, as we have one of our major poker runs/weekends coming up in two weeks.

On Monday morning, I called Debra, Seth, and John at Jaws Marine, and they said "we are ready when you are." They are 150+ miles from me, but I trust John implicitly with my boat(s); ever since I bought my first one from the dealer they were all associated with. I had the boat up there later that day.

In two days, I got the call that my boat was finished, and only a minor issue was found in the cooling system (antifreeze was settling and had some silt in it). Here’s what blew me away; they went over BOTH engines and gave them both a clean bill of health.

These folks are TOP notch, with a BRAND new facility. They can work on anything you can get to them via water or trailer OR they will come to you; and they will absolutely take excellent care of your equipment.

Thank you John, Seth, and Debra.

Jaws Marine
    6100 Chemical Road
    Curtis Bay, MD 21226
    [email protected]

My Boats:
    2017 30 Concept, 300 Verados, Superboat Y2k and 24OS (sold)
    LaPlata, MD, USA
    That's great! It's good to hear the positive boat mechanic stories!

Platinum Member Platinum Member Young Performance's Avatar
    I have had the pleasure of working with John in the past and he is a great guy. I would not hesitate to send anything his way and anyone else in the area should do the same. He is a top notch guy. Talk to ya soon John, Eddie.

My Boats:
    1988 Cigarette Bullet
    Chester, MD

I also have worked with John in the past and he is top notch!!!!