Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   what is yrou favorite night club in Vegas (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/208249-what-yrou-favorite-night-club-vegas.html)

chattviper 05-06-2009 07:05 AM

I go there 4-5 times a year and couldnt agree more w Moving2Miami. My fav club for the weekend would have to be XS then off to Drai's afterwards if you still have the energy! Good luck.

Originally Posted by Moving2Miami (Post 2859908)
We'll, I just moved back from there and I have lots of friends there that work in clubs, so I can surely help you...

Here is a good run down...

Mondays- Jet @ Mirage / Prive @ Planet Hollywood / XS @ Encore

Tuesdays- Pure @ Ceasar's Palace / Studio 54 @ MGM

Wednesdays - LAX at the Luxor / Body English @ Hard Rock

Thursdays - TAO @ Venetian / Jet @ Mirage /Tryst @ Wynn

Fridays - Saturdays - ALL The Clubs Are Crazy!!! lol

Great Strip Club w/Steakhouse Is Treasure's...I actually used to work there as a DJ when I first moved to Vegas and they were just open...I still have lots of friends there so if you are intrigued, VERY classy place and I can make sure that you are looked after well there...

So, if you need some help with getting in/VIP list...just PM me your contact info and I'll call you to help you out...!

:ernaehrung004::drink:

P.S. Drai's is INSANE!!! I have seen some really freaky stuff there...(Girls down on guys right at the bar, in corners, etc...2 girls doing the same, etc...They just let it go...lol)

Also, LOTS of wicked pool parties...every day...afternoon,night, etc...The best by FAR is Rehab at the Hard Rock Sundays...Starts at noon...I can help you with these, too...

sean stinson 05-06-2009 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by WILD HAIRED CAT (Post 2859606)
Great place to stay. Try the Rum Jungle at the Hotel. Also great Vodka bar next door to Rum Jungle

That would be Red Square....

The Joint at The Hard Rock was good but I haven't been there in years

Whiskey Sky at Green Valley Ranch was good as well as Red Rock had some great stuff both part of the same corp

sean stinson 05-06-2009 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Moving2Miami (Post 2859908)
We'll, I just moved back from there and I have lots of friends there that work in clubs, so I can surely help you...

Here is a good run down...

Mondays- Jet @ Mirage / Prive @ Planet Hollywood / XS @ Encore

Tuesdays- Pure @ Ceasar's Palace / Studio 54 @ MGM

Wednesdays - LAX at the Luxor / Body English @ Hard Rock

Thursdays - TAO @ Venetian / Jet @ Mirage /Tryst @ Wynn

Fridays - Saturdays - ALL The Clubs Are Crazy!!! lol

Great Strip Club w/Steakhouse Is Treasure's...I actually used to work there as a DJ when I first moved to Vegas and they were just open...I still have lots of friends there so if you are intrigued, VERY classy place and I can make sure that you are looked after well there...

So, if you need some help with getting in/VIP list...just PM me your contact info and I'll call you to help you out...!

:ernaehrung004::drink:

P.S. Drai's is INSANE!!! I have seen some really freaky stuff there...(Girls down on guys right at the bar, in corners, etc...2 girls doing the same, etc...They just let it go...lol)

Also, LOTS of wicked pool parties...every day...afternoon,night, etc...The best by FAR is Rehab at the Hard Rock Sundays...Starts at noon...I can help you with these, too...

We probably know some of the same people I am sure!!!!:ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Rambunctious 05-06-2009 07:53 AM

thanks for the advice
much appreciated

Ramb

Moving2Miami 05-06-2009 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by sean stinson (Post 2859972)
We probably know some of the same people I am sure!!!!:ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

lol...maybe so, bro..! Where are you from, Sean? I see a lot of your posts on here and you seem like a fun dude to party with...!:ernaehrung004: