Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Island Offshore Powerboat Association (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/20830-long-island-offshore-powerboat-association.html)

tripps 03-25-2002 08:26 PM

Im quite sure stram boat landing would be intrested,ask Tom

tripps 03-25-2002 08:33 PM

oops,,steam boat landing,nice site,good luck LIOPA Tripps

LIOPA 03-25-2002 08:45 PM

LIOPA INFORMATION

NORTH AND SOUTH SHORE RUNS ARE IN THE PLANNING STAGE.HOW FAR EAST OR WEST WILL BE DETERMINED AT MEETING WITH MEMBERS VOTES.THE CLAUDIO RUN WILL HAPPEN IN JULY OR AUGUST.ANYONE WANTING MORE INFO ON LIOPA CAN GO TO THERE WEB SITE. LIOPA.COM

puder 03-25-2002 11:05 PM

steamboats no fun for me. I would have to idle all eth way there....

quite frankly it would easier to drive.

The Wizard 03-26-2002 09:36 AM

Hey LIOPA!!

Welcome to the club!! It was nice to meet you guys last week.There are some OSO members interested in knowing more about the club. you might want to post on this board about the future meetings coming up.

Good luck,

;)zzie

LIOPA 03-26-2002 10:43 AM

HI OZZIE,

THANKS FOR COMMING TO MEETING AND SHARING YOUR IDEAS WITH THE GROUP. WE WILL BE POSTING HERE ON A REGULAR BASIS THROUGHOUT THE SEASON. THE NEXT MEETING WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY MAY 9. PEOPLE INTERESTED ON THE CLUBS MEETINGS AND EVENTS CAN GO TO WWW.LIOPA.COM OR E-MAIL US AT [email protected]. YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST AN APPLICATION TO JOIN THROUGH EITHER OF THE ABOVE LISTINGS. WE ARE ALSO PLANNING 3 CHARITY RUNS THIS SEASON FOR ORGANIZTIONS SUCH AS MAKE-A-WISH, SPECIAL OLYMPICS AND THE LI BAYMEN. 2 RADAR SHOOTOUTS, A CT RUN, SHELTER ISLAND/CLAUDIOS RUN, BLOCK ISLAND ARE ALSO IN THE WORKS. OZ, LET US KNOW ABOUT THAT PADDY MCGEES MEETING FOR THE RUN IN JULY. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYONES SUPPORT FOR THE CLUB! WE ARE LOOK TO HAVE A FANTASTIC FIRST YEAR.

THE BOARD @ LIOPA:D

JIM H 03-26-2002 06:00 PM

sounds like you have some great ideas,i missed the first meeting but will be there for the next one
jimh:D

LIOPA 03-27-2002 09:48 AM

Hi Jim H,

Great...Looking forward to having you. The next meeting will be on May9. Go to www.LIOPA.com for more information. See ya at the meeting.

:cool: LIOPA

GEORGE YURICK 03-27-2002 10:54 PM

GTOING OVER TO THE LIOPA SITE AS SOON AS I AM DONE HERE .. WOULD LOVE TO SEE A GOOD CLUB GET SET UP ON LONG ISLAND.. WE NEED THINGS TO DO...CAN ANYONE GO TO TH E MEETINGS ? WHERE ARE THEY HELD . I WILL BE AT THE NEXT ONE..

GEORGE
28 GHOST T-200 YAMAHA PRO/V:) :)

LIOPA 03-29-2002 11:55 AM

Hi George,
We'll see you at the meeting. We will post reminders on OSO about upcomming meetings and events as well as our website posted in the hyperlinks above.

Thanks for your interest.
:D LIOPA