Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/20844-lazy-days-loto-mem-day-weekend.html)

Cord 03-26-2002 08:54 AM

I guess we are starting to plan the trip eh? Our idea was to also drive down with you guys. Don't know if we'll have a boat or not. Right now, I'm doubtful. Thought that maybe we could meet up in Chicago somewhere. Say at uno's? :D

Advantage_Rob 03-26-2002 09:36 AM

26scarab, When do you guys want to leave, it doesn't matter to me, wed night thursday night, whatever, I'm still not sure which friends of mine are coming along, but I haven't showed them the wally's video yet either.

Waterfoul, I did get the delivery last tuesday, and thanks for everything, especially the video, it'll be a real convincer for my friends to hit LOTO too. The bad part is I'll be the designated driver for my crew:( :mad: :( :mad: :confused:

Milord 03-26-2002 09:54 AM

Rob, don't worry about it for at least one day. I'll drive you boat. :D

MissAmy 03-26-2002 10:18 AM

ATTN CRUISE DIRECTOR!;) ...........

I think we should do the Big Dick's run for a lunch cruise, not a dinner cruise. I'd rather have a minnow for lunch than dinner! :D :D

The BarBQ on Sunday sounds fine, but I just assumed everyone would head back to the cove for another round. Guess we can just play it by ear and see what everyone feels like.

Oh, and........I think we need to take the group picture fairly early; like around 10:30 or 11:00. It will take a while to get us all together and the longer we wait, the busier the water will get.

Just my thoughts. :)

jawbreakerkid 03-26-2002 10:23 AM

Team O.O.C. will be up in the da hizouse fo sheezy. i will be arriving on thursday and departing the next tuesday. we will be staying in the ever-so famous "JBK's Pimp House of Mirrors" (G-12) i start auditions for my crew next week...anyone have a brass pole i can borrow? ;)

perhaps thursday night, we should do a "park in the dark" float?

chad

LutzParty 03-26-2002 04:02 PM

Brass Pole

Hmmmmmmm funny you should mention a Brass Pole. Our crack staff (aka Wally) is dliigently working on a way to install a temporary pole on the deck of the LutzParty vessell if all goes well it will make its debut on Memorial Day. :D :D :D

It may even be stable enough to do that upside move I have heard so much about :rolleyes: :D

jawbreakerkid 03-26-2002 04:27 PM

Brass Pole

Lutz- do you have pictures of that "upside down move"...LOL? i think i know the one you are talking about....but pics would help. ;) :D

chad

Audiofn 03-26-2002 05:00 PM

Oh sweet jessus. A POLE AND LIGHT SHOW ON THE LUTZ PART!!!!! Kevin can we charge an entry???????? :D:D

LutzParty 03-26-2002 05:44 PM

Pole

1 Attachment(s)
Chad

You wanted pictures...........Ive got one,....................................... but damnit its a chrome pole :rolleyes::D :D :D

I hope this doesnt get me in trouble with the board gods and that it doesnt offend anyone.

Cord 03-26-2002 05:53 PM

Hey! MissAmy does the fireman's pole slide pretty damn well, if I may say so! :p