If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lake St.Clair MI
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmotor View Post
    I don't know if this helps any ,but there is a guy in Michigan,St.clair shores area, that is building the 24 ft. arnow hull brand new. single big block real small cuddy.

not sure of the name .
    That guy with the black boat did not make very many friends and turned out to be a "Legend" in his own mind.
    I tried to buy it from the bank last year but it was tied up in all kinds of legal BS as there were many liens on it and it was also sitting on a trailer belonging to a person in Florida.
    But it was a cool boat with high quality hardware on it, the bottom needed some serious attention as the lifting strakes were crudely extended.

My Boats:
    miami fla.
    the Tantrum mold is now owned by Twin Marine Interiors here in Miami and will make you one. I believe they have a new hull and deck built for sale.

My Boats:
    SOLD! 1991 Sutphen 26' Rum Runner
    Just got word from the seller. Boat is sold. Thanks anyway. D911

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12