If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    Wellcraft Scarab 38' KV Miami Vice
    Kemah, Texas

1987 Wellcraft Portofino (Cruiser)

I am looking at Wellcraft Portofino's....I lived on one my parents had in 1988-1989 while finishing up high School, I loved it and decided that I want to live aboard a boat again. I am looking at several and want to know how they are holding up after all these years.

I am looking at this one :

What FREE advice can you guys offer that have a Portofino? I have heard about Stringer Rot and Rotten Transoms-our family boat never had a problem with thism however it was Brand New.

What is the average SLIP FEE at a Florida Marina (for live aboards) I want to rack store my 38KV and live on the Portofino.

Thanks in advance!

My Boats:
    38 Fountain Fever, 36 Proline CC, Mastercraft Prostar-205
    Sand Springs, OK
    You might PM oklaoutlaw. He has one at GLOC. I have stayed on it many nights. Great boat!!!!

My Boats:
    02 38 T/S GUN SMITH POWER 43 Wellcraft Portifino
    Tulsa, GLOC
    PM sent. Also did I mention that it is REALLY nice to be blending Margritias in the A/C when it b 100 outside!!!