Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'M Back in the posting game (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/20873-im-back-posting-game.html)

satisfaction69 03-25-2002 10:38 AM

I'M Back in the posting game

Great news today, just got back online with a pc at home:)
I know that I was MIA for a while and some even missed me there, sorry Dudes & Dudettes. Now I'm back 24/7 when I'm noct workin' due to this Spring Snowfall that we just got. Hey all I got to say for now Is SAT69 HAS COME BACK TO OSO:D :D :cool: :cool:
Later SAT69

MissAmy 03-25-2002 10:41 AM

Welcome back, Troy! :) Just in time for boating season to start up!

CigDaze 03-25-2002 10:51 AM

Great to have ya back! :cool: :cool:

Strike 03-25-2002 11:26 AM

Welcome Back!

Troy,

Did you get the package I sent you? Also, send me your e-mail address when you can.

Thanks.

satisfaction69 03-25-2002 04:19 PM

Strike: I got your package for the Western Ny fun run, I'll get that back to you ASAP Thanks:cool: :cool: as for E-mail address it is now [email protected]
Later Sat69

cgarrett 03-25-2002 05:38 PM

Troy,
Good to see you back up and running with the pc. Now get busy and get that boat ready to go!
Cordell

Audiofn 03-25-2002 08:09 PM

Welcome back. I guess I will unpack that computer I had at the ready for you..... I never got your address. If you still need it Email me at [email protected]

Jon

Oh ya WELCOME BACK. and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-25-2002 09:40 PM

Welcome back Troy!!! And thank you again for your service for our freedom!!!:cool:

Strike 03-26-2002 11:14 AM

Thanks

Got you in the address book! Please pass the info on and try to get more folks from Ohio to come to the run.

Strike

satisfaction69 03-27-2002 12:33 AM

Strike: Not a problem I'll see what I can do:cool:

Hey Leojpm(sp) The guy with the killer 41' Saber Banche want to grab some of te Eastside crowd and head up to NY?? Ron Bemder as well how bout roger?? Hey it'll be a fun run as stated and it's only 2 hours away;) ;)

So what do ya alll think?? :D :cool:

Strike: Also trying to get the damn Cig. going having a hard time trying to find somebody to redo to transom and the stingers for a good price. Sunk a lot into he motors to have them rebuilt and brought up to 525hp(454's) also looking to switch from TRS's to Bravo 1's at a good price. This thing is starting to give me a headache. Bought the boat for $7,500 altogether and 6 months later it's all apart:mad: Reuilt motors had 1 bad, found transom and engine rails(stringers) rotted, want to change from TRS's to bravo 1's. What's next??? ahhh I'll quit my *****in' now:D
Later Sat69