Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
LOTO this weekend.  Who is going to BE THERE?? >

LOTO this weekend. Who is going to BE THERE??

Notices

LOTO this weekend. Who is going to BE THERE??

Old 03-30-2002, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wahoooooo! Looks like there is a snowball's chance I can make it after all.
Old 03-30-2002, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WHO? ME? 42??
Old 03-31-2002, 10:38 AM
OZARKBOATER

Default Boat ride??

Old 03-31-2002, 10:49 AM
OZARKBOATER

Default Boat ride??

Old 03-31-2002, 11:11 PM
Registered

Default Test Ride

Hello Lake Port Marina dudes, Dan , Barry We appreciated the ride Eric took us on. It was also nice seeing you show up at Pickled Petes. We will catch you on our next trip to the lake, perhaps the Harbor Hop in Early May.

I forget which boat you said you were going to lend us for that weekend. Was it the 32 or the 39
Old 04-01-2002, 09:47 AM
Registered

waterlogged watermoose

My humble apologies for missing you all at the show and at Petes. OzarkBoatBoy told me you were headed there after the show on Saturday...I was out at Tan-Tar-A all Sunday afternoon...on the water on Demo's and such on Saturday at the marina...

Next time, count me in!

WM
Old 04-01-2002, 09:54 AM
OZARKBOATER

Default ?32-39?

In fact I have a Wellcraft 215 Eclipse w/454 that has your name all over it... She is a honey of a boat.

I will even fill up the first tank of gas, if it is still here...this is a hot model on the lake right now.

Old 04-01-2002, 10:34 AM
Registered

Wellcraft??? Hey, Lutz, you needa boat to borrow?? I got a sweet '88 Bayliner 2050, she's yours for the weekend, I'll even throw in a case of Grape Ne-Hi...
Old 04-01-2002, 10:48 AM
Registered

Default Oh Man

You guys are waaaaaay to generous and thoughtful. I was really kind of hoping for a 17 Redfish with a 100 hp johnson and a fishing chair bolted to the deck. Daaaayam........ I knew I should have had Amy ask which boat you were lending us.

oh by the way no grape nehi............ Rootbeer, Smirnoff Ice and Bud Light please

Last edited by LutzParty; 04-01-2002 at 10:53 AM.
Old 04-01-2002, 11:24 AM
SpeedFreak

Talking

Lutz Party - Miss Amy

It ws nice to meet you at the show this past weekend. What a great day and we are glad you took the time to demo our Donzi we had at the show. Sorry I missed everyone at the bar after the show, watched the game with the parents at their hotel, I am kind of anal about watching games at bars, can't throw things at the TV, and curse near as much as I like during games. You can bet I am certainly in on any gathering in the future.

Waterthingy, I don't know what you are talking about working on Saturday with demos and what have you. We all saw you cruise by the show in your 1750 Capri, don't even pretend that wasn't you.

LutzParty I don't know what those guys are talking about I have a 46' Maxum we are taking out for the whole wknd with a nice little 28' Donzi as a tender. I just have to get the final approval from the boss, but as soon as I do I will let you know. There shouldn't be any problem at all.

Barry

Quick Reply: LOTO this weekend. Who is going to BE THERE??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.