Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Picked up my new boat today!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/20962-picked-up-my-new-boat-today.html)

cigarette1 03-26-2002 02:40 PM

Congratulations on picking the finest boat and model made :D

Your boat is sweet and you are going to love it.

Fu%k Summer ... take that puppy out this weekend :cool:

G

Gary C 03-26-2002 02:45 PM

Wow,nice boat Sean! Hey, you could have called and asked me to go!:D I can't wait to see it in person! You gonna keep it at Falcon? I'll have to stop buy and check it out! Good luck with it! I'll talk to you soon.

Sean 03-26-2002 03:09 PM

Thanks fellers...

I may just throw on a snowmobile suit and full face helmet and go boatin this weekend!!!

The truck is a 2001 GMC 5500 Kodiak(I think). It is a Monroe conversion and is complete with leather interior and Grant wheel. The custom graphics were done at Falcon Hi-Performance. We went through several DVDs on the portable DVD player on the way down!

Biggus, make sure you post pics of that bad boy when you get it up this way.

I will be keeping the baot at Falcon this summer, although it is in my yard now for some clean-up and odds-n-ends like those damn gas shocks that hold up the cabin hatches---NW_Jim know all about that!

More pics to follow...we stopped of at Famous Mike's and looked at some Harleys...I may just have to get one of those bad boys!!

Sean 03-26-2002 03:18 PM

Thanks Fred!

And I almost forgot...this make me a 2 boat owner...I still have my 28 Cigarette SS and it's still for sale...maybe...I kinda like ownin' 2 Cigs:D :D :D

MERC575 03-26-2002 03:19 PM

very nice looking ride!!!!

Indy 03-26-2002 03:31 PM

Sean...YAHOO!!! Guess I'll be lookin' at your transom during the next run. Wes and I might seak a couple of bungy (sp?) cords to your boat so we can keep up (actually, Wes doesn't need any help in that area!) :D Great job and I can't wait to see the new ride. NEED MORE PICS PLEASE :D

Hey Wes...are you next??????? :D ;) :p

MrCIG 03-26-2002 03:33 PM

Nice Ride Sean you'll love the extra room.
Good luck with it.
Mark:D

Playn 03-26-2002 03:37 PM

SWEET RIDE!!!!!! Congrats Sean!:D

Advantage_Rob 03-26-2002 03:46 PM

Hey sean, Nice ride!! My friend has an 87 cafe also. I love it, it's a great hull, and incredible rough water ride.

He's got pretty stout 540's w/Speedmaster 3A's, the motors have been getting the full deal all winter, and just about ready to dyno. I'm hopein I can still beat him this year, but I don't know, his motors are looking like thier gonna be pretty mean.

cuda 03-26-2002 04:10 PM

Beautiful boat, now that is my idea of a what a true offshore boat should look like. Timeless beauty!

It should also make you stand out from the crowd, as apparently everyone and their brother will be in the AT's:D