Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   relocating need help (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/20973-relocating-need-help.html)

SCARABJ 03-27-2002 09:04 PM

Shane ever get the thunder running.also thanks for turing me on to doug f. james chapman jax fl.

Gary Anderson 03-28-2002 09:40 AM

I'll be down saturday AM. I opened the boat up last weekend, so I'm ready for a run to backwaters and the dog.
See Ya,
Gary

RiverGirl 03-30-2002 11:25 AM

COME TO FLORIDA BABY!!!

I need a buddy to hang with!!!!:D :D

I think you would like the Bay Harbor area 125th & A1...
Absolutely beautiful !!

tanned fat looks better 03-30-2002 11:39 AM

Shane...need a realtor up here?

Give me a call if i can help....we can also refer you to where you go and hook you up with a top Realtor in the market

my contact page

FunHome 03-30-2002 11:40 AM

Leaving so soon? I have been talking you up to the twin! I promise!!!
If you need some traveling money and need to sell your boat quick, I would be glad to take it off your hands for.... oh, say.... about $10,000 maybe $12,000 with the trailer! :D

Whatdoin 03-30-2002 07:50 PM

Something doesn't seem right...if you are the hotshot you say you are (i am not doubting it, just curious here) and have a successful business, then WHY in the hell would you want to start over and work for someone else? Most everyone I have ever met is trying to get their own business rolloing so they DO NOT have to work for someone else...just curious!

KCHOTBOAT 03-30-2002 11:48 PM

South Beach :D If I could that would be my place to live.
I will beat Mr Six Feet Unders offer by a grand if you sell.:D

ssherman 04-01-2002 11:18 AM

KC Hot Boat and Fun home I willl keep the offers in mind. Funhome so how is the talking up going..

Whatdoin the reason is the passions in my life I love the boat, motorcycle, and convertable (in that order). Money is a great thing but i have always believed if you do what you enjoy the money will come. as far as working for someone else that doesnt bother me if it is in a sales position because it is usually what you make out of it and all other sales people are just order takers disguised as sales people. Having your own business is with out a doubt a great thing but along with it comes alot of headaches that take away from ones true strongpoints. I am at a stage where all i would be leaving is a business and those are easy to start if you are doing what you enjoy. No wife, girlfriend, kids or ties to here and the sunshine is a passion.

The other option is to do a major expansion here and reap the benefits and vacation more often:D :D

Shane 04-01-2002 11:56 AM

Now this is some funny chit! Boy oh boy! I wish I had my hip waders on.:rolleyes:

DIESELBRI64 04-01-2002 07:02 PM

What are you saying Shane, the chit is getting deep???:p :D