If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Neno the mind boggler VIP Member glassdave's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
    toledo oh

Talking yea . . you can blame me . . its my fault . .

well, last wednesday i thought i would pull my boat out of storage early on account of the unseasonably mild winter we have had around here. thought i'd get the jump on get'n it ready ya know. heck it was the first day of spring . it was like 65 degrees. . . .well, just like it rains the day after you wash your car. . .BAM . . . my boat is now under about 8 inches of snow . . . so i would like to appologize in advance for any inconvenience i may have caused . . .. . or in case you're a snowmobiler, you can thank me now . . . . . .now if you'll excuse me i hafta go dig my boat out.

My Boats:
    39' Ocean Express cat,18' Kustom Cat ("Mini me") , Aquasport CC
    Monroe Mi.
    I thank you Dave it may give me more time to rig my boat.

Dave, As a snowmobiler from Michigan I'd like to thank you....but zippo up got it all! Oh well, got the truck washed

st. clair shores mi ,us
    I hear ya about the weather.
    I drove up to Bad Axe this past weekend to get my boat out of a nice heated barn to bring it home so I could get it ready early for a change. Well it's snowing here too.
    I'm also a snowmobiler BUT I'm ready to go effin boating !

I did get to tow with the new vehicle that your buddy sold me! WOW ! It is worth every penny I paid for it.

My Boats:
    Cigarette Top Gun, Scarab Center Console
    Toledo Oh
    Thanks Dave. I had to drive to coldwater Mi today in a blizzard, pulling a piece of chit trailer.