Notices

Opinions Needed

Old 06-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinions Needed

I have a 1999 powerplay 33 sportdeck I was thinking about trading in on a 38 Cigarette top gun T/S 2002 and up what ever I could make a deal on I was wondering the gains of going to the 38 Cig over Powerplay Room ride ect... would also like to be in the 90s+ what power would the cig need . My other thought is to rebuild the PP And keep it it has be a great boat just its 10 year old with 700hrs trouble free hrs on it but I was thinking now might be a good time to steel up a deal and step into something newer & bigger Thanks for everyones opinions
Old 06-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great time to buy, bad time to sell.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Goin Nuts
I have a 1999 powerplay 33 sportdeck I was thinking about trading in on a 38 Cigarette top gun T/S 2002 and up what ever I could make a deal on I was wondering the gains of going to the 38 Cig over Powerplay Room ride ect... would also like to be in the 90s+ what power would the cig need . My other thought is to rebuild the PP And keep it it has be a great boat just its 10 year old with 700hrs trouble free hrs on it but I was thinking now might be a good time to steel up a deal and step into something newer & bigger Thanks for everyones opinions
a 38 twin step gun should run in the high 80's with 525's. Cockpit room will be the same if its a staggered 525 boat. Take a ride in one and see how bad they will beat you up on a trade and make your decision from there.