If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Motorcycle KAOS

Motorcycle KAOS

So I'm trailering back from the lake, I come to this turn on a county highway and there are about 60 bikers using both lanes of the highway, I did an emergency stop, but they didn't even move! They came within 6 inches of my truck and trailer! They just zoomed by and it was LOUD. There were about 200 bikes, I would guess. Never seen anything like it.

This is Minnesota, we don't see this kind-of thing here, especially out here in the country. So my question is, what the Hell is this? Has anyone else experienced or seen this?

from Minnesota.

Platinum Member Platinum Member johnnyboatman's Avatar
    My Boats:
    had the same thing happen memorial day, but i stopped to get diesel they were having a poker run would not move those damn bikes so i could move out, set there they looked at me like i was in the wrong, i thought about the movie smokey and the bandit were they ran over the bikes , finally after 15min they figured i couldnt back up so they finally moved.