Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
got my shirt and sticker today... >

got my shirt and sticker today...

Notices

got my shirt and sticker today...

Old 06-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got my shirt and sticker today...

talking about being disappointed. damn, i know everybody is downsizing, but give me a break. i thought i read that all was available on shirt sizes was x-large.....that would have been ok. being i wear that size. however when i opened the package the shirt was a medium.....well, guess i can use it to wipe one side of the boat down. the decal was another joke. when i joined this site a couple years ago the shirts were great with graphics and the decals actually were big enough to display on the side windows of the boat and be proud to be a member of this site. well, guess times have changed. the sticker i think my grandson may like to have it to put on one of his play cars. on second thought i can use the shirt and keep it in the engine compartment to check my oil. what a joke! so i guess all is not lost.