Jim Darr Still Full Of It!

Notices

Jim Darr Still Full Of It!

Old 06-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thumper038
Hi Air Time
You had sent me a pm about a dual cooler housing and offered me 50 dollars more than I agreed to sell it to getrdunn but I would not sell it to you because I made a deal with getrdunn. That is proof enough that I am not Jim Darr!!! A friend on mine said Jim Darr would have sold it to both of you and never sent it to anyone!!!
Thumper

One thought,
Do enough people have documents The Prosecuting Attorney for Camden County is very agressive on bad checks!
I didn't say you were jim I said pumpkin was and said he was jim darr, yah I said if your sale falls through I would give you 50 bucks more what does that have to do with what I posted????? and told me it was already shipped, I meant if it fell through the sale which has happened a lot on hear guys want stuff and then come through that was a nice set up you had, but who thinks your jim not me ps I love these smiles can you tell. so once again I think jim used pumpkin as his last name I deleted it after finding out it was him. carry boys
Old 06-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
What is his screen name?
was pumpkin or close to it
Old 06-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Sorry to read about this Gino. PM me with specs on the props your selling. I get inquiries on a regular basis for propellers and would be happy to forward interested parties to you.
Thank you Dave

16.5 x 40P 10 deg rake.

Also have a set or no.6 Drysumps I will sell cheap!
Thank you again!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Ive said it, and have posted now for almost 2 years..Just Dont Deal With This Guy...The death threats are just BS on his part. His time is coming, I have proof on my web site. Like I have said before ...self destruct...and any of the guys that support or hang with him on this board are just as bad..
The guy seemed sincere in his emails. I figured with all the trouble he has been in he would have turned over a new leaf. He knows it's a very close community and everyone talks, especially when someone scams or tries to take advantage of one of the members.
What could he possibly get out of making deals he has no intention of going through with. It has to be a sickness. He's justifying this situation saying the props won't work for him. My problem is why would you lie over and over about sending payment. How long do you think you can do that for? He's lies but he is a terrible liar. He tells me he is going to "stop the wire" anyone that goes to the movies knows once that button is pushed on the computer at the bank the money is gone!

If your going to lie, at least be creative and realistic. Don't contradict yourself in every email.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Registered

Hey Air Time,
The check was shipped to me at that time but I did not have it yet is what I meant, Yes deals do fall through and I do appreaciate the offer, I never said you thought I was Darr but it is clear some thought I was, All it has to do with what you posted is that I want to distance myself from Darr and thought that would help.

Sorry if you took it wrong!
I buy you the beers!!! Wait how much do you drink?
Thumper
Old 06-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
I think the last jim darr [name] was pumpkin, I was looking at having a custom windshield made for a friends 46 skater and he answered the ad and pm'd me said he was jim darr from lotto, that was the end for me said no thanks, he wanted 4000.00 up front. sorry Gino that you got darred, I saw the, thank god he told me who he was otherwise I would of looked into it with Gerry. later man
Same guy BIG Daddy emailed mejim Darr AKA Pumpkin wanted to sell me a Windshield,Bustle & tunnel extension for the Skater .... Gino may have got Darred but it still suks the BIG ONE ......
Old 06-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
The guy seemed sincere in his emails. I figured with all the trouble he has been in he would have turned over a new leaf. He knows it's a very close community and everyone talks, especially when someone scams or tries to take advantage of one of the members.
What could he possibly get out of making deals he has no intention of going through with. It has to be a sickness. He's justifying this situation saying the props won't work for him. My problem is why would you lie over and over about sending payment. How long do you think you can do that for? He's lies but he is a terrible liar. He tells me he is going to "stop the wire" anyone that goes to the movies knows once that button is pushed on the computer at the bank the money is gone!

If your going to lie, at least be creative and realistic. Don't contradict yourself in every email.

Gino , I saw on the Sapronas once theres alot of Hungry SHARKS up in your neck of the woods ..
Attached Images   
Old 06-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

I just went through a similar nighmare with Jim Darr. I sent him money for a set of props and never got them. He told me UPS lost them yet had no tracking number. This went on for weeks. I have proof he sold them to someone else on Ebay. I asked for my money back and he told me no less than four times it was mailed or his office manager was taking care of it. She even emailed me. Still no check. I sent him the money late March. He finally refunded my money two weeks ago. I was convinced he was not paying me. It was only after he was outed on Boatfreaks that he finally came around. Never again will I deal with Jim Darr aka: Wiggler4490 as he is goes by on ebay and boating sites he is not kicked off.
Gino I hope you did not send the props.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

He's had at least 26 screen names here.

pumpkin
Wiggler[xxx]
chrissunkinyousuck (or similar was one of them)

I had a list but can't find it right now.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Registered

Mr Darr posted this on BF, again it's always someone else's fault

Not that it matters, I had questioned the 10 degree rake to Gino, he said that it would make my boat run flatter and 1mph faster, this prop is what Nortechs need also, I'm out of town and there is no bank Branch in the city I'm in. I spoke with numerous industry pro's they all said the rake was too extreme , don't buy them,I told Gino to just ship them ground , not overnight, anyway. I emailed him Sat am that I would not purchase for this reason, he said he had 2 other buyers. I never made him bounce a check, Gino, sorry for your iconvenience, I too do alot of things free for people,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.