Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sunny Isles Beach Offshore Challenge News Important News (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/210193-sunny-isles-beach-offshore-challenge-news-important-news.html)

rchevelle71 06-04-2009 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2880384)
Hey Rick,,,,didn't u want to be there FRIDAY as the Daredevil Towcraft in case i run out of Gas .lol:grinser010:

Or maybe i should just hook up to Gino in the mercedes boat .......he can tow me to Bimini and back @ 150 ....wowow?!

Friday would be nice, but I am way too busy at work(if ya can believe that) to take a day off right now. Besides, I towed a 26 foot cat 15 miles last weekend, and fouled out my plugs, next tow I do will be at wide open throttle:eek:Just kidding:lolhit:

Coach 06-04-2009 09:30 AM

Good Talking to you Brad...

Hold tough, stay the course!

Coach

LubeJobs42 06-04-2009 11:19 AM

Just got a call from Brad and Larry which are out running around making arrangements. They asked me to post this. The mayor is back and they just voted for everything to go on as planned! All is good and going forward!

Great News!:26:

LubeJobs42 06-04-2009 11:20 AM

Just got a call from Brad and Larry which are out running around making arrangements. They asked me to post this. The mayor is back and they just voted for everything to go on as planned! All is good and going forward!

Great News! :evilb::boat:

Mbam 06-04-2009 11:22 AM

Great news!!

flash-MAN 06-04-2009 07:58 PM

NOW for the FUN STUFF !!The Sunny Isles beach Offshore weekend & Offshore events is hosting A ROCK & ROLL party with The EVIL MONKEYS & BETTY BANGS Bikini contest in the Race village {Haulover park N.Miami }@ 7pm june 12th ,Open to all !!
The night will also host the Bimini Ocean race AWARDS ceremony @ 7;30pm
Visit the professional race teams and the Exotic car collection plus the hottest powerboats from everywhere !
ALSO don't forget the 2nd annual OFFSHORE LEGENDS reunion & Signature GALA,Sat. June 13th @ the NEWPORT Beachside resort 8pm !This party is hosting a Fashion show /sexy wear girl show & Charity auction with great items ,vacations watches race memorbilia,etc...The proceeds are for ;Take Stock in children ,& Adopt a Classroom .Please help the these great charities and help the kids !! Meet the real Offshore champions .See you there. :drink:

flash-MAN 06-04-2009 08:05 PM

:kiss:We forgot to mention ,Marvin Jones from the NY JETS is co-hosting this party .he has a great bunch of the NFL football players that will be attending .He is also a professional party planner and has a surprise for everyone ....
We don't even know what Marvin the great has ready for us ...
Some local celebrities are also attending and we will list the names soon .Don.t miss this party ,ALL OSO members are INVITED to attend !:kiss: