If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    2001 Top Gun T/S
    IL / LOTO
    chris- matt is working on his standup and submissions pretty hard. he is becoming a very rounded fighter.

i was really disappointed that lindland beat miletich. i do have to hand it to lindland...he has taken his licks and is one tough SOB. josh barnett was very underestimated as well. i watched his last fight with hoffman....once you are on the ground, he is smothering. his standup is relentless as well. it was a tough night for the older guys...

yes, matt was almost out when he slammed carlos. carlos had matt in the triangle. matt figured that he could lift carlos up to put more pressure on his legs forcing carlos to break the hold, but as matt leaned him against the cage, carlos sank it in deeper. matt's intentions were not to knock him out, but to just break the hold. it was a last resort effort...otherwise he was going down. i was talking with matt's dad on monday he was telling me that you won't hear this on any of the tapes, but as carlos awoke, he told Big John, "I think he broke my fuggin' back!" i thought that was pretty funny.

BTW, i'm not sure if matt will be able to come with me memorial day, he is now engaged as of a couple weeks ago. we'll see...

My Boats:
    2005 288 SUNSATION

VITOR AND TITO To face off,,, anyone know whey it got delayed THIS TIME ????

My Boats:
    2000 Concept 22
    Winthrop, MA USA
    Can't wait for Vitor and Tito myself. I read that Tito is having some sort of surgery as he was hurt training.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12