Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT...UFC champ kicked my azz >

OT...UFC champ kicked my azz

Notices

OT...UFC champ kicked my azz

Old 03-28-2002, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

chris- matt is working on his standup and submissions pretty hard. he is becoming a very rounded fighter.

i was really disappointed that lindland beat miletich. i do have to hand it to lindland...he has taken his licks and is one tough SOB. josh barnett was very underestimated as well. i watched his last fight with hoffman....once you are on the ground, he is smothering. his standup is relentless as well. it was a tough night for the older guys...

yes, matt was almost out when he slammed carlos. carlos had matt in the triangle. matt figured that he could lift carlos up to put more pressure on his legs forcing carlos to break the hold, but as matt leaned him against the cage, carlos sank it in deeper. matt's intentions were not to knock him out, but to just break the hold. it was a last resort effort...otherwise he was going down. i was talking with matt's dad on monday he was telling me that you won't hear this on any of the tapes, but as carlos awoke, he told Big John, "I think he broke my fuggin' back!" i thought that was pretty funny.

BTW, i'm not sure if matt will be able to come with me memorial day, he is now engaged as of a couple weeks ago. we'll see...

chad
Old 03-28-2002, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR,,,,

VITOR AND TITO To face off,,, anyone know whey it got delayed THIS TIME ????
Old 03-29-2002, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Can't wait for Vitor and Tito myself. I read that Tito is having some sort of surgery as he was hurt training.