Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
$5000 challange for charity! Hey Pyburn! >

$5000 challange for charity! Hey Pyburn!

Notices

$5000 challange for charity! Hey Pyburn!

Old 06-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I volunteer to run the camera... 3 back-to-back passes, i get a front seat ride in each cat.. do we have a deal?!?!
Old 06-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NO MERCY
Gino,

I wanted to thank you for making my job of spotting for Pyburn on Saturday so easy. I had lost my voice from being out late thurs and fri night, so I was glad I didnt have to say anything cuz you were so far behind.

I cant decide if I enjoyed the boat ride more, or standing RIGHT beside you on the dock at the crab shack and listening to you talk smack and give everyone that line of total BS, not knowing that I had a front row seat to what REALLY happened.

Thanks again for the laugh.

Obviously you were out late! Your vision must have been a little fuzzy. Hope your throat feels better! Drinking 2 nights in a row can be dangerous, you do stupid things! At least it got you in the boat!

Hopefully you had enough voice left to say

"Bill, he's going by!
Oh well, better luck next year! You almost had it".

Bill needs your support right now.
Be a friend to him.
This is probably going to be a tough week for Bill. His mind is going to mess with him. He is going to wonder if I'm going to put the 1:35 drives back on to get my acceleration back to run away from him at the start like the past or am I going to keep the 1:24 and go with a smaller prop and get him on the top end.
Then he has the worry if Cheif can keep his engines going long enough to finish.

Its eating him that the first time we ran he blew a motor.
than In Islamarada, He lost fuel pressure after he came up on us and we ran away from him. Than there is this weekend that is fuzzy too you.

He probabaly already has his boat back at Chief seeing what they can do to
get what ever ponies are hiding in there, I know he has about 1542 that were there on the dyno.

Since you Bills ear, mention a few things.
I am still waiting to see the other half of the video HE PROMISSED he would show now that we all saw the FIRST HALF!

Obviously like his motors, his video camera dosen't have the capability of making it to the finish!

Bill was given 3 options. His choice.

1. Best time to Bimini and back.

2. Run straight up and down the beach the length of the race course.

3. From the Rickenbacher bridge to Feather bed in biscayne bay.

You can not have a better selection! If has has another idea, I open.

Can't wait to hear what we are going to do! I'm sure he's busy having his boat worked on so I don't want to bother him

I'm already having my boat worked on, I had a new cd changer put in today.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

It just wouldn't be the week after JAX without some shiit being slung.

Either way it was a great weekend.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wonder what the chances of us getting the show PINKS coming to South Florida are ??? Pretty f**kin good if we have million dollar titles on the line !!!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by tanner
Wonder what the chances of us getting the show PINKS coming to South Florida are ??? Pretty f**kin good if we have million dollar titles on the line !!!

Now thats funny !
Old 06-08-2009, 07:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=Strip Poker 388;2883590]Gino put a camera system on your boat,then get someone to edit and make some cool videos you can show your Friends,you tube etc.also you could be used it as a promo for poker run sponsors:drink

The video is not edited ... we stopped the video because that camera just shows the shoreline...the other two show the rear and portside
Old 06-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Obviously you were out late! Your vision must have been a little fuzzy. Hope your throat feels better! Drinking 2 nights in a row can be dangerous, you do stupid things! At least it got you in the boat!

Hopefully you had enough voice left to say

"Bill, he's going by!
Oh well, better luck next year! You almost had it".

Bill needs your support right now.
Be a friend to him.
This is probably going to be a tough week for Bill. His mind is going to mess with him. He is going to wonder if I'm going to put the 1:35 drives back on to get my acceleration back to run away from him at the start like the past or am I going to keep the 1:24 and go with a smaller prop and get him on the top end.
Then he has the worry if Cheif can keep his engines going long enough to finish.

Its eating him that the first time we ran he blew a motor.
than In Islamarada, He lost fuel pressure after he came up on us and we ran away from him. Than there is this weekend that is fuzzy too you.

He probabaly already has his boat back at Chief seeing what they can do to
get what ever ponies are hiding in there, I know he has about 1542 that were there on the dyno.

Since you Bills ear, mention a few things.
I am still waiting to see the other half of the video HE PROMISSED he would show now that we all saw the FIRST HALF!

Obviously like his motors, his video camera dosen't have the capability of making it to the finish!

Bill was given 3 options. His choice.

1. Best time to Bimini and back.

2. Run straight up and down the beach the length of the race course.

3. From the Rickenbacher bridge to Feather bed in biscayne bay.

You can not have a better selection! If has has another idea, I open.

Can't wait to hear what we are going to do! I'm sure he's busy having his boat worked on so I don't want to bother him

I'm already having my boat worked on, I had a new cd changer put in today.

Drinking? Nice assumption... actually I was up late organizing the block party and the bikini contest for y'all to enjoy. Your welcome by the way.

The best part about this is that there are multiple video angles to tell the story rather than relying on either one of our vision. Which is great because you obviously lack any depth perception at all.

Funny you would have the same view this weekend, as you did in Islamorada. The back of PP, walking the dog on you. How could you even begin to say you ran away from him?

You were hard in the throttle coming up on HIM ... Bill rolled into it, immediately matched your pace, out accelerated you and put football fields on you before backing out of the throttle. We had already slowed back down to 130mph by the time you did your wide open fly-by. Again on PUMP GAS and transmissions.

- All in good fun
Old 06-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=GATORONE;2883658]
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Gino put a camera system on your boat,then get someone to edit and make some cool videos you can show your Friends,you tube etc.also you could be used it as a promo for poker run sponsors:drink

The video is not edited ... we stopped the video because that camera just shows the shoreline...the other two show the rear and portside
Did the camera run out of competitors for the lead??
Old 06-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Registered

This is starting to sound like what happened on lap 250 in a 500 mile race !!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Gino, just got off the phone with Loose Cannon, he will take your challange. He will pick the water, 5k to winners charity. He says his 36 full cabin pleasure nor-tech with bed, toilet , showers,etc will smoke your full race MTI, with now cabin.

enough talk, let's race!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.