Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
$5000 challange for charity! Hey Pyburn! >

$5000 challange for charity! Hey Pyburn!

Notices

$5000 challange for charity! Hey Pyburn!

Old 06-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ????

Isn't GoldDigger the faster of Bill's 2 boats????

Why is this boat never run anymore, last I saw was Sarasota last year if i remember correct....

Should run that against Gino's MTI...

Last edited by LESSONLEARNED; 06-09-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
You got it all wrong BIG Daddy Meths no problem,its the ECSTASY,VICS & SNOW they dont like around there
DAYAM! Bill You got photos and vids of everything!
Old 06-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thumper038
DAYAM! Bill You got photos and vids of everything!
Ya think ????? NO WAAY ... Was'nt me i'm denying everything
Attached Images   
Old 06-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=Whipple Charged;2884376 incredibly inefficient HEAT PUMP! Where it can only produce heat, not energy, and you have to use methanol as a heat supressant.

No need for thanks Dusty , if Methanol is used as a heat supressant and can do 1350 + Ponies on Pump gas spraying meth ,EGTS at 1300 Degrees with a ROOTS bring on the HEAT PUMPS !!!!! LMAO

Put the pipe down

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 06-09-2009 at 01:44 PM. Reason: pic download
Old 06-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
Last month when I talked with Larry Goldman who throttles for Gino, he said lately he and Gino have been letting boats go at the start of Poker Runs. He told me it is more fun passing them then just running away out of sight at the start. He said when running hard at the start then nobody know how fast you can run by them. He told me they have more fun that way.

Its fun slingshoting,That gets scary when the yahoos in front want keep there line.One person doing 60 the other doing 140+, and the slow boat turns

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

[QUOTE=GATORONE;2883658]
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Gino put a camera system on your boat,then get someone to edit and make some cool videos you can show your Friends,you tube etc.also you could be used it as a promo for poker run sponsors:drink

The video is not edited ... we stopped the video because that camera just shows the shoreline...the other two show the rear and portside

Didn't say or insinuate it was

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To: Mercedes MTI

Gino it was nice to see you again in Jacksonville and there is no doubt you have a simply awesome and super FAST boat. I got the best look at it when you were going back on plane from Julington Creek and it is sweet how flat and level it runs.
Everyone told me you were the first to the bridge and in the eight years I have been going down to this event that is what counts!

To: Pure Platinum Skater

Bill you are at the top of the game my friend and your boat is as nice as they come as were all the ones before it. I always love it that you experiment and push the envelope on horsepower. I was told that you actually did not break a blower belt but that your belts came off when you backed off on the sticks. Whatever happened is not good and I'm sorry it did but you can sure hold your head proud having such an awesome boat that runs as strong as it does.

Hey it's a poker run and not a race right?

Both of you guys are incredible and I hope to see you both around the sport for a long time to come. It is exciting and very entertaining for those of us that will never be able to play at the level you guys enjoy. Please keep it safe and please shake hands and have lots of respect for each other at the end of the day.

Good luck to you both if a race does come about, but I'm sorry Gino I will have to put my money on Bill because he has been a friend a long time. If you don't race I look at both of you as winners already!

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 06-09-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just bring them both to the Shootout in August and the loser donates $5K to the lake area fire fighters!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
Just bring them both to the Shootout in August and the loser donates $5K to the lake area fire fighters!

BINGO !
Old 06-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Registered

I agree totally, even though it is self-serving on my part. Just because, I would like to see this myself. Maybe the best 2 out of 3. It could be a event inside a event with 2 months of hype and smack talking. I do believe the 388 would do a clean sweep

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.