If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    20 Baja outlaw 15 boston whaler mischief,Donzi sweet 16 sold, 24 P&D sold, 22 Avanti sold, 16 superboat sold, 21 Eagle sold, Baja 226 sold,
    Long Island

24 superboat stretched deck outboard???????????anyone remember

just curious if anyone remembers a 24 superboat with a stretched deck, an outboard boat?? my uncle went to buy it a few years ago but my aunt said noway i beleive it was in mass but not posative. just curious would love to see some pics of that chris

Gold Member Gold Member NJThumper's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Corsa 8 Meter
    North Brunswick, NJ
    I remember a stretched deck BRT for sale in that area a few years ago. It was either a 2 man or 3 man.

My Boats:
    BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace

it was Mike Snows old race boat two seater 2.4s twins went mid 80s ran b class from 1990 to 1994, he had one before that that he ran 1987 to 1990. both were yellow Team Banana b73 I think. I think it sold for 10 to 12 grand. went south of mass. maui jim sunglasses sponsored it. I grew up with him it was a nice boat.