Hey Mama, I ended up deleting it. After posting it, I talked to dad and it kinda sounded like we weren't going to put either boat in the water. Now we may go out Friday with Terry and Kendra (Light Change). I would say it will be a last minute decision if we go out. It looks like for saturday the lake is going to fall back under 355. Not too many places to put in when the water is that low. Maybe we'll see you out there.