Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gino DOMINATES Bimini (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/210840-gino-dominates-bimini.html)

GATORONE 06-12-2009 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 2886966)
Did you go longer than 2 minutes in that one?

Cause if you were there and beat the other guy I want to know which charity to send my $5k.

You can believe I was up in running in minutes and finished the run. Did not have to idle 45 miles:grinser010:

AIR TIME 06-12-2009 06:32 PM

ok soooooo what happened did Bill gatorone run the race and if so what was your time CONGRATS BILL IF YOU RAN, I take it Gino broke at some point so lets hear what happened to day, well it looks like everyone made it save and sound thats good. sorry to hear you broke Gino, and it would be cool if Bill and Gino could run each other this weekend its only friday. well congrats to the winners. and congrats to Jeff for getting his boat ready in time and making the RACE :coolcowboy::boat: GO FREEZE FRAME GO!!!!:party-smiley-020: I hope to do it next year. did Scott make it DARE DEVIL hope he did.:coolcowboy:

GATORONE 06-12-2009 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2887094)
ok soooooo what happened did Bill gatorone run the race and if so what was your time CONGRATS BILL IF YOU RAN, I take it Gino broke at some point so lets hear what happened to day, well it looks like everyone made it save and sound thats good. sorry to hear you broke Gino, and it would be cool if Bill and Gino could run each other this weekend its only friday. well congrats to the winners. and congrats to Jeff for getting his boat ready in time and making the RACE :coolcowboy::boat: GO FREEZE FRAME GO!!!!:party-smiley-020: I hope to do it next year. did Scott make it DARE DEVIL hope he did.:coolcowboy:

Bill is heading to dinner with a bunch of friends on the Skater
and then to the Radical Hot Boat reunion sat..Already signed up for LOTO

Dean Ferry 06-12-2009 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by GATORONE (Post 2887099)
Bill is heading to dinner with a bunch of friends on the Skater
and then to the Radical Hot Boat reunion sat..Already signed up for LOTO

Man,
I wanted to go the Radical Hot Boat reunion, but my sister-in law is getting marrried tomorrow!:angry-smiley-038: Next year baby.....
Dean

Expo 06-12-2009 07:20 PM

So let me get this straight.
Gatorone didnt have the balls to show up but has the nuts to run his mouth???

Very Impressive.

AIR TIME 06-12-2009 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Expo (Post 2887116)

Very Impressive.

I thought he said he did the race, I guess we won't know until someone posts who showed and ran, not who was coming,anyone know what happened to Gino??

thumper038 06-12-2009 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Expo (Post 2887116)

Very Impressive.

RUT ROW:eek:

thumper038 06-12-2009 08:16 PM

This should be settled at the shoot out at LOTO !!!
That way I can see it only 6 miles from the house.:coolcowboy:

AIR TIME 06-12-2009 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by thumper038 (Post 2887136)
This should be settled at the shoot out at LOTO !!!
That way I can see it only 6 miles from the house.:coolcowboy:

hhaahaha lucky dog I am about 1100 miles:eek:

thumper038 06-12-2009 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2887144)
hhaahaha lucky dog I am about 1100 miles:eek:

Better plan on staying at my place a week then:coolcowboy:

O yea room's trade for construction work 1/2 day :lolhit: