Notices

Gino DOMINATES Bimini

Old 06-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I won't be at LOTO.....at least not with the Mercedes boat.

Am I the only one that read that statement? So Gino what boat will you be in????
Old 06-13-2009, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pshannon
Am I the only one that read that statement? So Gino what boat will you be in????
His new Skater with t/1700hp LOL
Old 06-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott B
Regardless of the wallet size, it's really in poor taste to bang someone who had mechanical problems for not finishing a race you ducked out of.. Money doesn't equal class..
Absolutely there are those who went and those who did not. It was a cool event once again I cannot believe how many boats sit on the trailer in the face of 106 miles.
Steve
Old 06-13-2009, 11:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let's not confuse calculated risk with gambling.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Registered

Let me get this straight...on a site named offshore only...one guy won't race 106 miles offshore, but wants to race one mile on a lake. And then talks trash to the guy who runs offshore for breaking down...am I missing something?
Old 06-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
DAYUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is JIM DARR gunna hold the money ????
:cuqui:
DARR = Thanks Bill I pissed myself
Old 06-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Registered

Steve how did you do ?
Old 06-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by C5Steve
I think you're taking this a little to the extreme. If you're "betting" with the proceeds going to a charity is a little different than betting for financial gain on your part. In this event the Charity is the the winner regardless who wins or looses the race.

Also with you analogy, isn't getting in your car every day a gamble? Isn't walking across the street a gamble or what about getting out of bed everyday.... isn't that a gamble?

I think you're taking Gino a little to literal for what he is trying to express. He's just looking to get two fast boats out and see who is fastest with a charity being the big winner here
I apologize if you think I am taking this to the extreme. It just looked like a bet, sounded like a bet, but it wasn't a bet! I have been wrong before and I will be wrong again.

Isn't that what I was trying to say with the last sentence. (I think we all bet and gamble everyday.)

I don't know Gino, but I do know he's good for the sport, as is Bill. It does not matter to me if there is a bet or not. Look what it has done so far, it has put a little WWF into it. If these two finally hook pickleforks we will all be winners.(except for second place.) Now back to my dock were I will continue to be a shoreline quarterback
Old 06-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 5214
Let me get this straight...on a site named offshore only...one guy won't race 106 miles offshore, but wants to race one mile on a lake. And then talks trash to the guy who runs offshore for breaking down...am I missing something?
Old 06-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by yahoo
Steve how did you do ?
Not too good! We had some type of an electrical fuel pressure issue maybe a pump. We had a blast and were fortunate to get back on our own power.
Steve

Last edited by smiklos@sunprint; 06-14-2009 at 07:35 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.