Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome 368 Brandon !
Old 06-17-2009, 06:36 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KiloKat
OMG - That is awesome! Gotta bring it by the marina if you ever take it to LOTO!
B Lee will bring it over with good looking crew of course!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
I don't know Jim, but I think he is the only cat guy that will give it a shot in 6' to 8' seas. 47 Apache vs 46 Skater...that sounds fair.
My heart is with the Indian, but good luck!
Ed
On this subject... that would be an awesome match-up to see. Wow. Two boats heading out into the rough to lay down the law and have some fun. Like waiting for a big set at Mavericks.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Keytime
On this subject... that would be an awesome match-up to see. Wow. Two boats heading out into the rough to lay down the law and have some fun. Like waiting for a big set at Mavericks.
I think it will eventually happen. 6' to 8' waves can tell you a lot about a powerboat's sea keeping ability. Smaller water just can't do that.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Registered

Default Change Thread Name = Skater Vs Apache????????

So the Mti's went away and a Awesome Apache has stepped up ?(or was pushed in ) Wasn't there a video that ended with where are the Skaters?
We grew up on Lake Michigan and here at Loto it gets kinda boring we have chop but nothing like Michigan 4 to 6 and we have been out when the ole lake Michigan wind changes up and 7-14 coming over the bow!!! Thats Fun

Let me know when the showdown goes with the 6 - 8' s We will have to wait out mother nature until she kicks it up? Id love to do it, if our 40 is finished!!! Lil shorter than Kemosabe but that's my life lil short

A ROUGH DAY ON THE WATER IS BETTER THAT FIRST PLACE ON ASPHALT
All in good fun
Old 06-17-2009, 08:48 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
I think it will eventually happen. 6' to 8' waves can tell you a lot about a powerboat's sea keeping ability. Smaller water just can't do that.
My Skaters 15 years old and if it could tell stories it would be real interesting. Lot of 4s, 5s, 6, 7, 8, 9,10s and 12, most recently on the way to Freeport!! Poor thing get bashed hard every time I take it out!! JT used to bash it as a race boat Zero Defect then Bob Morgan and I Bashed it as a race boat Big Thunder and now its a poker run boat Freedom US1!! Hard to believe it still floats!! Maybe all of us Poker run boat guys can get together in Key West for a four lap race at the worlds like the Bimini race. Just for fun of course!!
Old 06-17-2009, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
My Skaters 15 years old and if it could tell stories it would be real interesting. Lot of 4s, 5s, 6, 7, 8, 9,10s and 12, most recently on the way to Freeport!! Poor thing get bashed hard every time I take it out!! JT used to bash it as a race boat Zero Defect then Bob Morgan and I Bashed it as a race boat Big Thunder and now its a poker run boat Freedom US1!! Hard to believe it still floats!! Maybe all of us Poker run boat guys can get together in Key West for a four lap race at the worlds like the Bimini race. Just for fun of course!!
Work that big ole Beast Big Daddy!
Old 06-17-2009, 09:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
The good ones are always proven!
Old 06-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thumper038

So the Mti's went away and a Awesome Apache has stepped up ?(or was pushed in ) Wasn't there a video that ended with where are the Skaters?
We grew up on Lake Michigan and here at Loto it gets kinda boring we have chop but nothing like Michigan 4 to 6 and we have been out when the ole lake Michigan wind changes up and 7-14 coming over the bow!!! Thats Fun

Let me know when the showdown goes with the 6 - 8' s We will have to wait out mother nature until she kicks it up? Id love to do it, if our 40 is finished!!! Lil shorter than Kemosabe but that's my life lil short

A ROUGH DAY ON THE WATER IS BETTER THAT FIRST PLACE ON ASPHALT
All in good fun
Maybe we need to find the SS MINNOW with Gilligan,professor ,ginger & maryann ...
will save Mrs Howell for ComancheLMFAO
Old 06-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Registered

Freedom / Jim
Followed your machine a long time ours is a race boat as well 1992, Skater 14 Peter calls it
Bob ran ours as well I think with Keith?
Title work is a collector item
Stuart H. first then Art G. 2nd and then Big Thunder in 97
see ya on the lake look us up when you make it to the lake.
Thumper

Last edited by thumper038; 06-17-2009 at 09:15 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.