Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Looking to upgrade to diff boat, suggestions? >

Looking to upgrade to diff boat, suggestions?

Notices

Looking to upgrade to diff boat, suggestions?

Old 06-18-2009, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

--------I agree!,,,look really close at Sunsations stuff as they build a good boat.........Bill S
Old 06-18-2009, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sunsation Boats

Originally Posted by HUMBLEBOATER
I'm from mid michigan. Usually boat on inland lakes (Higgins, Torch) but very intersted in trying grt Lakes more often. Currently have 211 liberator that I've owned for 15 yrs. It's getting small. I have wife and 3 childeren. I have been checking out online Baja, PQ's ,Checkmate, Fountains & etc. Considering my location and that I would buy used, 1 of the 4 listed seem to be most probable choices. I'm looking to go
at least 25 ft but most probably 29 to 32. Just wondering
if anyone has opinions on they think might be the best way to
go, in reference to cockpit space, ride, speed, and quality
Hello Humbleboater! I wanted to just take a minute and say congratulations on your decision to step into a larger boat and begin exploring more of the Great lakes. As a Michigan based company, Algonac, Sunsation boats were designed to run in exactly the type of environment you are sure to encounter. I have spent many hours exploring them myself as have many of our customers throughout the state. If I can invite you to our website www.sunsationboats.com, you may be interested in a few of the models we have to offer. We have closed bow and open bow styles in the 288 model and the 32 model. Your truck would pull either exceptionally well and the ride, fit and finish and level of sevice you can expect from us here at the factory will exceed any expectation you may have. If I can be of assistance in any way in either helping arrange a tour, demo ride or help in locating a boat either new or used, please don't hesitate to give me a call at the factory. Enjoy the process! Brad@Sunsation Boats 810-794-4888
Old 06-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Registered

Check out the cabin size of a 34 PQ Vyper, very hard to beat in its class, great for small children.
Attached Thumbnails Looking to upgrade to diff boat, suggestions?-dsc01660.jpg  
Old 06-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Registered

Thanks Everyone For Your Valued Input